PDA

View Full Version : Tony Robles BCA pro 9-bass

05-17-2002, 06:59 AM
Tony is the house pro in my home room. It is so good to see him doing well in a pro tournament again. He runs out as well as anyone in the world, and has a world class defensive game. I believe the alternating break format is really helping him..

Go Tony... the worst you can do now is 3rd!

05-17-2002, 08:38 AM
TONY ROBLES:
I THINK THAT TONY IS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD THAT NEVER WON A BIG TOURMENT.AND IF HE WIN'S THIS BCA ONE I'LL TELL YOU THIS I WILL BE MORE HAPPY FOR HIM THEN HE WILL BE FOR HIS SELF.TONY IS THE BEST PALYERS I HAVE EVER MET IN LIFE .AND HE'S GOING TO WIN ,NUF RESPECT FROM.
(DEADSTROKE32 NY TRANSPLANT 2 GA)

PoolFan
05-17-2002, 10:10 AM
I would LOVE to see Tony win this event.

Tony is a perfect example of what a pool player should be. Not only does he play fantastic pool, but he is well ahead of all pool players in the human race.

Go Tony!

05-17-2002, 07:42 PM
I absolutely agree. Anyone who has ever seen Tony with his little boy in a pool room can't help but have respect for the man. Although I always question the fact that he hangs with Hernandez, who is Tony's polar opposite. (?)

05-17-2002, 07:50 PM
Tony Robles is class.
Peace, Colleen

Harold Acosta
05-17-2002, 08:59 PM
Tony and Frankie go way back. They were part of Team Puerto Rico with Mike Lebron, and two other players from the Island of Puerto Rico (former Champs) when the PBT was in existence. I have met with Tony and he is one of the best gentlemen to play the game!

CarolNYC
05-20-2002, 06:48 AM
So it was said, so it was written-"One of the BEST gentleman to play with!"
Carol

cuechick
05-20-2002, 10:14 AM
Tony is the BEST...I was more nervous durring his matches than my own. He actually left the pro's celebration to watch my team play the finals. "I have to go watch my girls" he told someone! I am still in shock that we won but I am proudest that Tony was there to give me a hug!!! I consider him my techer, mentor and friend. And feel priviliged in every respect!