PDA

View Full Version : what are you going to watch

cueball1950
10-25-2004, 10:44 PM
ok..we know that the world summit of pool is on tonight. but so is the world series... What 1 are you going to watch???? i guess this is pool related........mike

Jimmy B
10-26-2004, 02:40 AM
I'd rather stick sharp items in my eyes and then pour lime juice in the empty wounds then to watch the Red Sux win the WS, 8 errors in 2 games this team doesn't even deserve to be on TV let alone in the WS. F&^%^$#$K the Sox.

JB

Rich R.
10-26-2004, 02:47 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cueball1950:</font><hr> ok..we know that the world summit of pool is on tonight. but so is the world series... What 1 are you going to watch???? i guess this is pool related........mike <hr /></blockquote>
This is what VCR's and TIVO were made for. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

PQQLK9
10-26-2004, 04:10 AM
Pool, but of course... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Deeman2
10-26-2004, 06:20 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cueball1950:</font><hr> ok..we know that the world summit of pool is on tonight. but so is the world series... What 1 are you going to watch???? i guess this is pool related........mike <hr /></blockquote>

Pool....The Cardinals are breaking my heart!

Deeman

cheesemouse
10-26-2004, 08:12 AM
Who is playing in the world series??? /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Deeman2
10-26-2004, 09:14 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cheesemouse:</font><hr> Who is playing in the world series??? /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif <hr /></blockquote>

The Boston Red Sox vs. the St Louis Cardinals

Sox won the first two at Fenway and will play in St. Louis tonight. The Cards have not lost a home game in the post season but the Sox are on a tear.

Deeman

9 Ball Girl
10-26-2004, 09:55 AM
I'm with you Jimbo.

bsmutz
10-26-2004, 10:26 AM
Rather watch some broke ass pool players than a bunch of overpaid baseballers. Have league tonight so taping the pool, ignoring the series.

landshark77
10-26-2004, 11:01 AM
Law and Order SVU? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I just can't get into the whole sports on TV thing. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Ives
10-26-2004, 11:13 AM
what's baseball /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

pool, of course. I'll be taping it as well for future training reference.

Anyone know when the Florida classic has been rescheduled for? Want to tape it as well.

landshark77
10-26-2004, 11:22 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Ives:</font><hr>
Anyone know when the Florida classic has been rescheduled for? Want to tape it as well. <hr /></blockquote>

If you are talking about the WPBA FL Classic then it will be Dec 1-5th. Don't know when it will be aired, as it hasn't been played yet.

BTW, does anyone know when the tix for this event will be on sale? The Hotel and ticketbastard are of NO help. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

catscradle
10-26-2004, 11:41 AM
I never have been able to watch baseball on TV. Loved to play it, love to watch it live, but I really think it is a terrible TV game. Pool is almost as bad on TV, but good enough to watch.
Soxs in 5, if Pedro does his job tonight. Sorry Jim B. and 9-Ball Girl; the Soxs may not deserve to be there, but the Yanks deserved to be there less. Deleted rant about showboating errors.

Chris Cass
10-26-2004, 08:39 PM
Oh, you ment on TV Mike? I've been just looking at my new Pool watch and it looks so great. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks,

C.C.~~ /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

stickman
10-26-2004, 09:11 PM
No doubt, I'm a pool fanantic! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif