PDA

View Full Version : Jennifer Barretta On TV

9 Ball Girl
10-26-2004, 09:48 AM
I got this off of her website. Too cool:

Jennifer will be appearing on the John McEnroe show on Wednesday, October 27 at 10pm on CNBC.

I also read that she just had a photo shoot for the March issue of Men's Health Magazine. And for you guys out there, and gals too, she's got wallpaper for download on her website too.

www.JenniferBarretta.com (http://www.JenniferBarretta.com)

woody_968
10-26-2004, 10:54 AM
Thanks Wendy, Ill have to try and watch it.

woody_968
10-27-2004, 06:11 PM
Just thought Id bump it incase anyone wants to watch tonight and might have forgotten.

9 Ball Girl
10-27-2004, 08:40 PM
I saw it. She performed a trickshot and was briefly briefed by McEnroe (sp?). The trickshot was performed on a neon table, I don't know what brand it was. Although the interview was short (McEnroe focused on her FHM shoot of course), I enjoyed watching it.

JohnnyP
10-27-2004, 08:44 PM
Beigewolf made me change the channel.

Kato
10-27-2004, 09:02 PM
Too bad only about 6 people watch the McEnroe show. Last time I heard it was getting a zero rating. I didn't even know he still had a show.

Kato

Jimmy B
10-28-2004, 02:45 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> Too bad only about 6 people watch the McEnroe show. Last time I heard it was getting a zero rating. I didn't even know he still had a show.

Kato <hr /></blockquote>

Would have been 7 if my TiVo didn't F-up. I was pissed, also screwed up my taping of West Wing.

JB

9 Ball Girl
10-28-2004, 07:11 AM
I didn't know he had a show until I saw it mentioned on her website!

woody_968
10-28-2004, 07:12 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> Too bad only about 6 people watch the McEnroe show. Last time I heard it was getting a zero rating. I didn't even know he still had a show.

Kato <hr /></blockquote>

Last night was the first time I have watched it, and that was only because of Jenniffer /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Just wish he could have given her more time, but I guess any time at all is more than what pool players have been getting in the past.

9 Ball Girl
10-28-2004, 08:01 AM
This is, in a nutshell, her time on the show:

1. She was introduced as a Pool Playing Hottie during the Intro
2. When it was her turn, McEnroe said something like one of the top 9 ball players in the country, Jennifer Barretta
3. She said there were a lot of beautiful girls playing, he whipped out the Oct. issue of BD
4. He mentioned the article that was mentioned in FHM
5. He then asked if she could give him some pointers
6. She had a trick shot set up which she aptly named The John McEnroe Show Shot
7. She got all but 1 ball in
8. He tried and got all but about 5 balls in
9. They shook hands, thanked her for being there, and that was that

I stilled enjoyed it nonetheless.

Deeman2
10-28-2004, 08:43 AM
Jennifer sure did you New Yorkers proud. Makes all of us want to move there. Well, almost.

I know it was just a flash for the show but I think she came off very well. I'm trying to talk Tori into climbing onto the table for that photo they showed of her....Hey, works for me.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gifDeeman

woody_968
10-28-2004, 09:21 AM
One thing she talked about that I thought was very good was the fact that she hasnt been playing pool her entire life. She said "thats the great thing about pool, you can start playing at any age and really enjoy it, and its something that almost everyone has done at some time or another". I cant say that is word for word, but its pretty close to what she said, and I thought it was a great point for her to make.

Jude_Rosenstock
10-28-2004, 09:38 AM
Yes, that's correct. I'd like to say Jennifer started playing around her late 20's (maybe 30) but I can't remember exactly how old she is nor can I remember what year I met her. She's ALWAYS been involved in some sort of activity so what has become routine for her is learning how to create a routine. She walked into pool a very good student and has emerged as a very good player.

Jude M. Rosenstock

9 Ball Girl
10-28-2004, 12:07 PM
How the hell did I forget that one? That's right. She did say that she started playing at the age of 30 and that that was one of the good things about Pool. You can start at any age. I think she turned either 35 or 36 yesterday.