Deeman2
10-27-2004, 07:35 AM
I see some headlights!

landshark77
10-27-2004, 07:37 AM
Boys!?!? /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Deeman2
10-27-2004, 07:42 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote landshark77:</font><hr> Boys!?!? /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif <hr /></blockquote>

I know it's not PC. I know it's sexist. I know I should be a democrat about this but damn, she looks great. I can't help it and am almost ashamed. If Tori is reading this, "She reminds me of you, Sweety!"

I am officially busted....

Deeman

9 Ball Girl
10-27-2004, 09:48 AM
Sigh. She needs to stick the tag back in from her bikini top. And she should've buffed her heels with a good pedicure. I'm sure you boys noticed the same thing too. Do you think she knows she has a wedgie?

Wendy~~~/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chopstick
10-27-2004, 10:16 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> Sigh. She needs to stick the tag back in from her bikini top. And she should've buffed her heels with a good pedicure. I'm sure you boys noticed the same thing too. Do you think she knows she has a wedgie?

Wendy~~~/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Huh?!? What tag?

Buffed her heels? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif I never heard of such a thing. Is that one of those secret girlie things?

Perk
10-27-2004, 10:39 AM
NICE! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Deeman2
10-27-2004, 11:50 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> Sigh. she knows she has a wedgie?

OOOOOH, AHHHHHHH, the Wedgie! Talk dirty to me woman, call me a liberal, ohhh... /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif Let's see, I can download this for my Christmas card, Right?

Deeman

catscradle
10-27-2004, 12:04 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> Sigh. She needs to stick the tag back in from her bikini top. And she should've buffed her heels with a good pedicure. I'm sure you boys noticed the same thing too. Do you think she knows she has a wedgie?

What heels? She has feet?

9 Ball Girl
10-27-2004, 12:08 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chopstick:</font><hr> Huh?!? What tag?<hr /></blockquote>Oh never mind. After taking a much closer look, it's not a tag. It's just that the silicone is pushing her top out which therefore is showing a gap between the strap and her skin. However did I overlook that one?!

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chopstick:</font><hr>Buffed her heels? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif I never heard of such a thing. Is that one of those secret girlie things? <hr /></blockquote>Yes. We use those pumice rocks to soften our heels.

Wendy~~~still /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gifing

landshark77
10-28-2004, 06:44 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> Oh never mind. After taking a much closer look, it's not a tag. It's just that the silicone is pushing her top out which therefore is showing a gap between the strap and her skin. However did I overlook that one?!

<hr /></blockquote>

LMAO!!!