9 Ball Girl
10-27-2004, 09:58 AM
Thanks Mike P.!

SPetty
10-27-2004, 10:13 AM
What kind of mention?

9 Ball Girl
10-27-2004, 11:57 AM
I don't have the mag in front of me right now but he mentions how we all come together in an "internet family reunion" sort of way. The group picture of us is in there too. He also quoted Chris, Tom, and me. I happen to get the mag in the mail, flipped through it when I saw our pic, and briefly scanned it.

Chris Cass
10-27-2004, 09:28 PM
Wondered why he was pumping me. lol

C.C.

CarolNYC
10-28-2004, 01:15 AM
Hey Wendy,
That is so cool-you'll have to autograph it for me,please?
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
10-28-2004, 05:28 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> Wondered why he was pumping me. lol

C.C. <hr /></blockquote>

I avoided talking to Mike. I was afraid he would say "Oh you're Wally the bucket-mouth who posts too much" /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Chris Cass
10-28-2004, 06:02 AM
LOL

Wally,

Your not a bucket mouth. Your really a very nice man and I enjoyed meeting you and regret'd not talking with you more than I had. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

C.C.

9 Ball Girl
10-28-2004, 06:54 AM
Because you, my dear, played in the Open! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Either that or he needed some filler space! LOL Just Kidding!

9 Ball Girl
10-28-2004, 06:57 AM
I'll sign it when I'm mentioned for actually winning something! LOL /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Wendy~~~keep an eye out for the next Inside Pool mag...

landshark77
10-28-2004, 06:59 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> I don't have the mag in front of me right now but he mentions how we all come together in an "internet family reunion" sort of way. The group picture of us is in there too. He also quoted Chris, Tom, and me. I happen to get the mag in the mail, flipped through it when I saw our pic, and briefly scanned it. <hr /></blockquote>

Is there anyway you can post the article here?

/ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif &lt;-not involved in anyway...just nosey!

9 Ball Girl
10-28-2004, 07:03 AM
There's no link for it but I could probably scan it and then post it up when I get home from work.

landshark77
10-28-2004, 07:05 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> There's no link for it but I could probably scan it and then post it up when I get home from work. <hr /></blockquote>

That would be sweet! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
10-29-2004, 07:13 AM
I assume it would not be difficult for Mike or somebody to post the text of the article on the board.

Or if anybody really wants to see it, PM me and I can photocopy it and mail it to you or something.

But don't expect to see too much in the picture. You need a magnifying glass to recognize folks.

landshark77
10-29-2004, 07:17 AM
I was really just interested in reading the article. I might be able to get it from a friend...if I don't forget. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

No offense to any of you guys, but I've seen enough of your pictures to last until next year, LOL! /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Chris Cass
10-29-2004, 07:35 AM
That's cuz you ain't seen me baby. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Regards,

C.C.~~wasn't there for this yrs pic. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

landshark77
10-29-2004, 08:50 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> That's cuz you ain't seen me baby. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Regards,

C.C.~~wasn't there for this yrs pic. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif <hr /></blockquote>

You ain't seen me either, baby! You ain't seen nothin' 'till you've seen me....fact! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9 Ball Girl
10-29-2004, 09:19 AM
This is the best that I could do:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid144/p42ad08444a5c21ea5aef68f4afa09f5b/f676b698.jpg

Chris Cass
10-29-2004, 09:27 AM
HAHAHAHAHA

Aren't we a pair. lol

Regards,

C.C.

landshark77
10-29-2004, 10:27 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> This is the best that I could do:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid144/p42ad08444a5c21ea5aef68f4afa09f5b/f676b698.jpg.orig.jpg <hr /></blockquote>

OK Wendy, thanx! The link to see it is here (http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid144/p42ad08444a5c21ea5aef68f4afa09f5b/f676b698.jpg.orig.jpg) .

GREAT article!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Chris Cass
10-29-2004, 12:00 PM
Huh???? Wow, Top player? Me? This is a surprise. Dick Leonard, Steve Lipsky, David Sapolis, Keith McCready, Charlie Williams, Tony Robles, Fran Crimi and a slew of others I can't recall off the top of my head and I'm the top player? Geez, if it were only true. Atleast you guys know, I don't think that nor said that.

I'm honored to be living in the same country as all of you. Heck, I'm honored to be mentored by Dick Leonard and personal friend to Steve Lipsky, and Fran Crimi. Rising star Carol Clark and aquaitences of everyone else. It's my privailage.

This is a big surprise to me. My my what an nice article. I feel honored by all of it. However, it never really gets the true meaning of how greatful I am to have all of you there for me when I really needed you. It doesn't mention the love, I have for all of you and the kindness and pure joy you've all brought me in my time of need.

It's the CCB and it's lurkers prayers that God himself listened to. For sure, I was and had no intention of living but it goes to show how powerful we can all be here. We can not make a difference in many things that can't be changed but God does listen to all and sometimes he gives back.

It's hard to see this in print for me. As long as anyone sees this post. I want to take full advantage of it and lets help Frank, Troy, Stickman, David Sapolis, Cueball 1950 Mike, Janice and everyone of us that need that special prayer. God must hear us CCBers. Please lets keep these people who we all love in our prayers at night.

Regards,

C.C.~~still baffled...I'm sending my BD bowling shirt I won back for a small. I need to support this mag. Geez Mike.

dg-in-centralpa
10-29-2004, 05:45 PM
C.C. - I always knew you are well respected here and now you're in the same company as Sinatra. He was also known as the chairman of the board. It's nice to know someone famous.

DG - Valley Forge is coming

CarolNYC
10-29-2004, 11:51 PM
I am so proud of you Chris!

Im speechless and if anyone deserved this honorable menton, it definitely is you!

Outstanding!

Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chris Cass
10-30-2004, 06:51 AM
Hi Carol and Duaine(sp?),

I was just as shocked as you. I am really so pleased and couldn't think of anything nicer to one day leave my son. It was really about the board but getting the mention was so nice.

Wish it was me taking off the Open but if it took Cancer to get mentioned then, that's what it took. lol

Regards,

C.C.~~Frank Sinatra will be the only real Chairman of the Board. I do happen to think Tom would be the real chairman on this site. It's nice of Mike to say that though. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Stretch
10-31-2004, 02:22 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> Hi Carol and Duaine(sp?),

I was just as shocked as you. I am really so pleased and couldn't think of anything nicer to one day leave my son. It was really about the board but getting the mention was so nice.

Wish it was me taking off the Open but if it took Cancer to get mentioned then, that's what it took. lol

Regards,

C.C.~~Frank Sinatra will be the only real Chairman of the Board. I do happen to think Tom would be the real chairman on this site. It's nice of Mike to say that though. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Everything i knew this board could be is starting to happen. Recognition takes time. But first you have to have something worth recognizing. We have it in spades! It's an honour to contribute to such a wonderful family of posters. St~~prodigal son~~

SPetty
10-31-2004, 04:13 PM
Here's a pic of the Cassman making his point with Panozzo. I think this is when Mike was getting all his info at the CCB3 tourney.
http://www.pettypoint.com/USOpenPics/CassPanozzo.jpg

Chris Cass
10-31-2004, 04:28 PM
Hi SPetty,

Nope, that was me, asking Mike to pull my finger. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

C.C.~~Mike is such a good man. A truely nice person and you can feel the goodness eminating from his heart with only seconds talking with him. Hope he comes every yr. only next time for the fun.