hondo
10-27-2004, 12:13 PM
It's obvious that you are intelligent and have
a sense of humor. Do you find any contradiction
between those characteristics and voting for
ole mister puddin n pie?

landshark77
10-28-2004, 06:42 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> It's obvious that you are intelligent and have
a sense of humor. Do you find any contradiction
between those characteristics and voting for
ole mister puddin n pie? <hr /></blockquote>

Nope. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Are we supposed to get into a serious debate about it now???

hondo
10-28-2004, 11:08 AM
Nope. Just trying to understand bushite thinking.

landshark77
10-28-2004, 11:24 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> Nope. Just trying to understand bushite thinking. <hr /></blockquote>

What it all boils down to is that I am pretty darned right winged period. /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

I can laugh at things and understand things, but it doesn't mean I agree with them. I have some pretty hard core views that are not often expressed on the net. And they don't need to be. This is just something to help me with my boredom problem. My doctor ordered it, so I have no choice. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif And every once in awhile I run across some useful information and I've made friends. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif So in the end it is all good. Arguing about politics is ridiculous and should never be taken seriously. Everyone has formed their opinion a long time ago. Nobody is going to change their mind based on an internet post, LOL.

hondo
10-28-2004, 11:30 AM
Amen, Landshark.

Fair_Play
10-28-2004, 10:07 PM
hondo
landshark

good words /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

It is all going to even out, over time.

Have to admit that Hillary as Chief Justice would be
a bit hard for me to take.

All the best to you and to yours,