10-27-2004, 06:17 PM
Good. I'm going out mooning tonite. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

landshark77
10-28-2004, 06:38 AM
I was to darn cloudy to see anything!!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif

CarolNYC
10-29-2004, 01:39 AM
Saw it Wendy,
It was very cool,turned red,then orange!
Next one is in 2007!
Carol~took pictures too! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

landshark77
10-29-2004, 07:10 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr> Saw it Wendy,
It was very cool,turned red,then orange!
Next one is in 2007!
Carol~took pictures too! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif <hr /></blockquote>

OK Carol, I am a HUGE picture freak! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Can we get some of 'em on here? It was just to dang cloudy in the WV! /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

CarolNYC
10-29-2004, 11:57 PM
Hey there Landshark,
I took the photos with my daughters digital camera and zoomed in as far as can go,but she has some kind of feature where she can enlarge-as soon as she puts it in the computer for me, I'll try to post it for ya!
It was very clear here that evening!
Carol~hope landshark has nicer starry evenings! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

landshark77
10-30-2004, 09:34 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr> Hey there Landshark,
I took the photos with my daughters digital camera and zoomed in as far as can go,but she has some kind of feature where she can enlarge-as soon as she puts it in the computer for me, I'll try to post it for ya!
It was very clear here that evening!
Carol~hope landshark has nicer starry evenings! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Thanx! That would be fantastic! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Stupid me only found out about the eclipse like 3 hours before it was to happen. I almost forgot to look. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif Upon remembering all I could see was clouds! Dang WV skies!!! (or was it DC's polution coming my way?)/ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif Hopefully I will still be alive in '07, LOL!