PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone heard from Scott Lee?

woody_968
10-27-2004, 01:49 PM
I havent seen Scott post in some time, so I sent him an email but he hasnt replied. Has anyone heard from him lately?

Just a little concerned

Woody

Brian in VA
10-27-2004, 02:16 PM
I haven't heard from him since he was in Richmond VA just before the Open. I got my tape and an email from him when I told him how much I've improved in the past month but nothing since then. I think he told me wouldn't be back to Montana until just before Thanksgiving. Hope he's okay!

SPetty
10-27-2004, 02:26 PM
Hi woody_968,

Poster bsmutz asked out it a week or so ago.

http://www.billiardsdigest.com/ccboard/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=ccb&Number=160991&page=&vi ew=&sb=&o=&vc=1

My response was that I think Chris Cass was the last CCBer to see Scott... about two weeks ago? That would be about three weeks ago now, I think.

bsmutz
10-27-2004, 04:04 PM
I got a short e-mail from him yesterday. Don't know what the deal was, but he should hopefully be catching up shortly... /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

woody_968
10-27-2004, 04:27 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bsmutz:</font><hr> I got a short e-mail from him yesterday. Don't know what the deal was, but he should hopefully be catching up shortly... /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Thanks, just wanted to make sure all was ok.

Woody

Gayle in MD
10-28-2004, 08:50 PM
Dear Friends,
Just to let you guys know, Scott is fine. Unfortunately, his elderly Dad hasn't been doing well for quite a while, and Scott has blocked off the next few weeks to give all his attention to his Dad, and as fate would have it, (bad things always come in threes,) his car was burglerized, so now he's stuck with no computer, no date book, and no cell phone. GEEZE! The good news is, they didn't get his cues!

Anyway, just wanted to let you guys know that you'll be hearing from him soon. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Love,
Gayle, sure hope he gets his stuff back!

Chris Cass
10-28-2004, 09:07 PM
I swear I didn't do it Gayle. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Hope Scott' Dad can pull through whatever it is. I won't pry and Scott knows how we all feel about him. He also knows how we all pull for one another.

Who ever broke into his car must have had some nerve. He always has his alarm on and it's loud. I know because we set it off in VF last time.

Regards,

C.C.

Rich R.
10-29-2004, 03:09 AM
I wish Scott's Dad the best. The other stuff can be replaced.

woody_968
10-29-2004, 03:14 PM
Thanks you Gayle, if you talk to him please let him know that our thoughts are with him.