PDA

View Full Version : Deule vs Archer, $10,000 per set DVD's

recoveryjones
10-27-2004, 09:40 PM
I just received two Deule/Archer ($10,000 a set, Race to 21 personal gambling) DVD's from a video/DVD trading partner in the USA. I was very pleased with our trade overall.

The two afformentioned DVD's had some problems however.While part of the matches on both DVD's were good, there was also a lot of freeze frames and skipping especially on the first DVD in my Sony machine.The first DVD was really bad quality.Another friend in Chicago also experienced the same afformention quality problems.

I was wondering if others on this forum have viewed those DVD's and how was the quality when you watched it?Are there good sets out there, or were the copys of the orginal poor, or perhaps it's my DVD player?Any comments appreciated.RJ

houseman
10-28-2004, 09:28 AM
Yes,
my copys weren`t that good either, lots of sun glair from the windows and no score keeping I could hear. both played good, both played bad, I wonder who really won?

Chopstick
11-01-2004, 07:27 AM
Who would pay $10,000 for a set of DVDs?

woody_968
11-01-2004, 09:57 AM
My DVD's were so bad that I was never able to get the second one to play all the way through.

PQQLK9
11-01-2004, 10:02 AM
Hey Chops,just in case you are serious I think the poster meant that they were gambling for $10,000 a set. Looks like the DVD's should be a give-a-way. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

recoveryjones
11-01-2004, 07:56 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote PQQLK9:</font><hr> Hey Chops,just in case you are serious I think the poster meant that they were gambling for $10,000 a set. Looks like the DVD's should be a give-a-way. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Chops knew what I meant and was just trying to be funny. Oh well....ya can't hit a homerun everytime.RJ

Chopstick
11-02-2004, 12:28 PM
Sorry, I couldn't resist. It is odd about the DVDs though. Anyone with a digital camcorder and a PC should be able to burn decent DVDs. I got a Kinister video tape the other day that had no soundtrack at all.

Drake
11-03-2004, 08:02 AM
I emailed them about my DVD's. He replaced mine for free and apologized. Email him at Doodlesbilliards@aol.com

Archer won 2 out 3 sets. Very good play.