PDA

View Full Version : Grab This Butt, No That Butt, I'm Confused Admin

Sid_Vicious
10-28-2004, 01:46 PM
Excuse me for dual posts, something or someone tricked-up my first attempt prior to this:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It is strange that the very site that squashes our almost "invisable to the world" messages for innuendos, will promote the displaying of a ladies butt, telling you to "Grab this!", No "Grab This Instead!"

Anybody ever hear of double standards? Just caught me as very funny...sid

Chris Cass
10-28-2004, 09:21 PM
Hi Sid,

I could be wrong but we've resently had a bunch of new people climb on board here. With the article in which I haven't seen yet on the ccb, in the Nov issue. Might have something to do with it? Maybe we'll see a bunch of more people and they feel they have to lay down the hammer a bit?

From my experience with Admin is that when I feel a need to contact them for something that really has bothered me they, seem to try their best to take care of it. It's not that I feel like I'm telling on someone but rather frustraighted and don't want to make an a$$ of myself. Not that I never had but sometimes I see it coming. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

What we really need is a thread that could give us some fun. I'm not all into the political stuff and have not much interest in debating politics nor religion. Maybe, we both could think of something fun? Don't mean to cloud your post with something off the subject your bringing up. Just wanted to reply because noone had. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

C.C.

Deeman2
10-29-2004, 06:53 AM
Sid,

If they take the picture of the woman's butt off this site I will personally make rude faces at you and call you names behind your back. I really think we are getting way too PC here. I know, I know, some stuff may smell of a double standard but if they take away this, who's to say Jennifer's web site is not next or that the little jabs I have been known to give won't be censored. I don't think the ad smacks of much but a little creative advertising and there just ain't a lot wrong with that.

Deeman
love that picture, looking for those pants for Tori /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Sid_Vicious
10-29-2004, 07:40 AM
"I really think we are getting way too PC here."

Thanks, that makes my point...sid~~~will be looking for Tori, AKA "Cuttles Well", in those pants at SPettys /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Vagabond
10-29-2004, 07:49 AM
Howdy Deeman,
I do not see any intent for censorship in SID`s comment.I agree with u and it is a slippery slope leading to Totalitarionism/Fascism.Keep the freedom boat floating.Cheers
Vagabond

Deeman2
10-29-2004, 08:17 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sid_Vicious:</font><hr> "I really think we are getting way too PC here."

Thanks, that makes my point...sid~~~will be looking for Tori, AKA "Cuttles Well", in those pants at SPettys /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Opps!

Sorry Sid, I misread your post and took it you were wanting the ad removed. /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

My bad. I am a product of a public and international education so I am mistaken too often. I was out disenfranchising some voters and when I got back I guess I read more of the heading than the post. It will happen again, I'm sure.

Tori will be on board at PettyPonint and will give you a Republican hug as a payback for my faux paux. That means watch your wallet.
/ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
Deeman

Chopstick
10-29-2004, 08:25 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr>

What we really need is a thread that could give us some fun.

<hr /></blockquote>

OK, CC. Coming right up.

catscradle
10-29-2004, 09:53 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sid_Vicious:</font><hr> Excuse me for dual posts, something or someone tricked-up my first attempt prior to this:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It is strange that the very site that squashes our almost "invisable to the world" messages for innuendos, will promote the displaying of a ladies butt, telling you to "Grab this!", No "Grab This Instead!"

Anybody ever hear of double standards? Just caught me as very funny...sid <hr /></blockquote>

I agree, it does seem a bit two-faced and arbitrary, but aren't dictatorships like that? It seems the concept of "suggestive" changes when a paid ad is involved.

Steve - Detroit
10-29-2004, 02:57 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote catscradle:</font><hr>It seems the concept of "suggestive" changes when a paid ad is involved.

<hr /></blockquote>

Ain't that the truth. Such things are often in the eye of the beholder and in this case BD be holdin' some of 5StarBilliards money.