PDA

View Full Version : Petty Point Question

Sid_Vicious
10-29-2004, 03:46 AM
Say, I had an invitee with me last time at SPetty's who was not a poster here...are non posters included in the CCB competition for this event???sid

Deeman2
10-29-2004, 05:59 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sid_Vicious:</font><hr> Say, I had an invitee with me last time at SPetty's who was not a poster here...are non posters included in the CCB competition for this event???sid <hr /></blockquote>

Sid,

SPetty would make all calls on this but I assume that if they were welcome before, they would be welcome again. Of course, I'll have to add the name to the roster...

Deeman

SPetty
10-29-2004, 06:11 AM
I dunno - I heard there were some loose women coming too! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sid_Vicious
10-29-2004, 06:24 AM
Just wanted to be clear, cuz as you may remember, Jim will most likely skate right into one of the top rungs of this competition, he play good, no pro but I believe much more cinsistent than most. I didn't want to water down the nature of how this was promoted, a "CCB Roster" competition, I'll assume it's a go and make the invite unless I hear differently over the next day or so.

I'd already cleared the invite with SPetty a couple days ago, it was the actual competition I was pin pointing with this thread, but I assume it's ok.

BTW, Please don't take me as discounting the shooting abilities of anyone within this gathering from last time when I promote Jim's proficiency. I fully expect myself to be seen at the racking end of the table for many of y'all, and I'm not talking about merely after the coin toss either.

Thanks,
sid

Deeman2
10-29-2004, 06:38 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sid_Vicious:</font><hr> Just wanted to be clear, cuz as you may remember, Jim will most likely skate right into one of the top rungs of this competition, he play good, no pro but I believe much more cinsistent than most. I didn't want to water down the nature of how this was promoted, a "CCB Roster" competition, I'll assume it's a go and make the invite unless I hear differently over the next day or so.

I'd already cleared the invite with SPetty a couple days ago, it was the actual competition I was pin pointing with this thread, but I assume it's ok.

Thanks,
sid <hr /></blockquote>

Sid,

Jim does play jam up. However, most of us were simply playing him as a pawn as a set up for this very eventuality. Remember, we fear nothing with the possible exception of a Yankee with a U-Haul. Sorry about the "Y" word...

However, as a pre-condition, if he should happen to win, he will be forced to come on the CCB and give a blow-by-blow account of the massacre. I am, in point of fact, much more worried about the ladies, loose or otherwise. Give these women a game on the wire in race to three and we may all be carrying their water for a while. By the way, I will make the winner's T-shirt a very large as this is a cloak of honor and whomever should win it needs to be able to get it on, at least.

Deeman