PDA

View Full Version : BreakRAK

05-17-2002, 01:33 PM
just a note to say THANKS to all of you that came to see the BreakRAK in Las Vegas. Our debut was greater than we could have expected. We sold all the BreakRAKs we took to the BCA Convention & Pool Tournament & now have a 4 week back order. The Break Shot is NOW going to be practiced by a lot of you. Thanks again folks...

Ken
05-17-2002, 07:02 PM
Most of us now at home did not go to Vegas and the ones that did go are probably still there. If this is an advertisement why not describe the gadget and include a website and picture. I'd like to know what it is.
KenCT

cheesemouse
05-17-2002, 07:54 PM
Ken,
There has been a thread on this devise. It was a few weeks back and there is a link to a site that has a picture. It's pretty wild. Try a search...maybe.

Rod
05-17-2002, 07:58 PM
It reminds me of one of those space stations, except it's on your table. Ok I know to much science fiction.

cheesemouse
05-17-2002, 08:04 PM
Rod,
Somebody discribed this thing on this board with no picture just what it would do and I spent hours trying to figure out how it could work. I came to the conclusion that it was a joke but then the next day they posted the site and when I saw the picture I thought 'hey, this thing could really work' I would love to try one but I'm to cheap to buy one. Your right it is spacey looking.

Cueless Joey
05-17-2002, 08:10 PM
http://www.breakrak.com/breakrak.htm
What's next?

05-21-2002, 02:18 PM
juat a bit of info for you folks. Mr. Jim Rempe (looked it over & discussed it's usage), Mr. Ralf Souquet (tried it & liked it), Mr. Danny Harriman (looked it over & discussed it's usage), Mr. Tommy Kennedy (tried it & liked it)& Ms. Jeanette Lee (looked it over & discussed it's usage), Dr. Cue-Tom Rossman (tried it & offered to give witness of his approval), Bert Kinister (tried it & said he would make a video of it), Randy Gottlicher of Pool School (tried it) & Paul Potier of Pool School in Paradise (tried it & liked it) have all agreed to try out the BreakRAK privately for their personal use & were asked about possible endorsement if examined & found true to our claims???? We certainly invite their comments on our new Training aid for the game of Pocket Billiards. Maybe, it won't be long before the BreakRAK is a part of the World of Billards family.

SpiderMan
05-21-2002, 05:04 PM
It's for nine-ball only. It consists of four (front, rear, corner, corner) balls held together by metal spacers to approximate both the outline and mass of a 9-ball rack. I tried it several times, and the cueball does seem to react about the same off it as it would on a standard rack. An elastic cord returns the assembly back to the original spot each time, so you can "break" over and over without having to mess with the object balls.

SpiderMan

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Ken:</font><hr> Most of us now at home did not go to Vegas and the ones that did go are probably still there. If this is an advertisement why not describe the gadget and include a website and picture. I'd like to know what it is.
KenCT <hr></blockquote>