PDA

View Full Version : Now that I'm Famous.

Chris Cass
10-30-2004, 07:00 AM
Hi Everyone,

Now that I'm famous, I think I'll write a book. Not the tradition ones out there or even drills, no stories but I do have a good one in mind. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Not sickness or coming back or anything like that. Mine will be real cool and about troubleshooting. I'd say more but I need to keep it hush hush you know. lol

Hey #### Leonard, are you doing yours still? I'd like to bounce mine off your brain. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Tell me what you think.

Regards,

C.C.~~can't decide to write the book after taking off the US Open or after???? HAHAHAHAHA Famous? HAHAHAHAHA

trailboss
10-30-2004, 07:41 AM
Hey Chris, if it is what I think it is, it will really fill a void out there. Not much on this subject. Keep us posted and good luck with the book!

landshark77
10-30-2004, 09:42 AM
OMG! I am so not believing that I kinda, sorta, in an internet message board kinda way, know someone who is famous! /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Wait til everyone hears about this! They will think I am so cool. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif I might even call the papers and give an interview. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chris, so many people are not going to believe me...can I please have a autograph to prove it???? Please????

cueball1950
10-30-2004, 02:15 PM
WOW...what can i say? Mr Chris Cass... i know him....He is a LEGEND in his own mind......lolololololol...........mike

Stretch
10-30-2004, 03:53 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cueball1950:</font><hr> WOW...what can i say? Mr Chris Cass... i know him....He is a LEGEND in his own mind......lolololololol...........mike <hr /></blockquote>

Thank god he's not makeing a tape. lol EVERYONE has a tape. A book is a good idea. We all know how much he likes to write. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif St~~loves to tease~~

ras314
10-30-2004, 07:00 PM
Hmmmm. I already have a tape of our "unoffical chairman of the board" playing some guy named Niels something or other. Maybe its going to be a money maker when he is famous ? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chris Cass
10-30-2004, 10:04 PM
HAHAHAHA

Ras,

The way you tape you probably got the table next to mine. LOL

Regards,

C.C.~~Spike loves the jumper buddy. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Ih, next time I'm having Niels for lunch. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chris Cass
10-30-2004, 10:06 PM
Oh, I just don't know. Tell you what. I'll have my people get with your people and we'll do lunch and discuss this. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'd be happy to send you an autograph Landshark. I'll ask Heide for a check and I'll send it to you. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

C.C.~~ /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chris Cass
10-30-2004, 10:11 PM
Hi Mike,

I was so famous that, I wasn't in the pic at the Open. When talking with Mike I mentioned many people. Barry Szamboti, Voodoo, Kato and Laviathan to mention just a few. But, I guess it's all about me. I'm a good boy. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

C.C.~~I wearing my watch everyday now. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chris Cass
10-30-2004, 10:14 PM
Hi Trailboss,

Not kidding about the book. I might not write it but I like the area that I was thinking of and think there definitely is possibilities bigtime. Grady even mentioned me writing one. I smiled but I think he meant about me. I don't like talking about me too much. Yeah, even though it seems I do, don't I? LOL

I suk,

C.C.

Chris Cass
10-30-2004, 10:15 PM
I'm busted!

C.C.~~ /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

landshark77
10-30-2004, 11:19 PM
The check sounds great! Of course you will leave to amount blank, right? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ras314
10-31-2004, 09:42 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> The way you tape you probably got the table next to mine. LOL

Ih, next time I'm having Niels for lunch. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>
Well, I couldn't find the table with a C. Cass name tag so I taped some guy standing around staring at the table like he was hypnotized or something. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chris Cass
10-31-2004, 10:17 AM
Oh, smart guy huh? Maybe you taped yourself at Q-Masters. LOL J/K, you know your alright Ras. I can't thank you enough for taking the chance and rooming with me at the Open. That was really great. Along with the transportation and especially, the trust in me that I wouldn't stiff you for the room money. If it were up to me, you would have had it the first day. Hey, thanks for the ride to the airport too. I still ahven't settled up with my friend Tom from Sactown but, He knows it's coming when he asked for it. Maybe, naa, can't give it too him personally in DCC but he knows I won't let him down.

Both you guys are tops in my book,

C.C.~~I sat most of the time. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Next time I'm crushing his hand as he crushed mine at the end. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

ras314
10-31-2004, 10:44 AM
Actually it was the other guy standing and staring at the table. Real odd looking practice, didn't look like he even blinked an eye. You were the guy spending a lot of time sitting I think. HAHAHAHA. Think Niels wound up around third? Pretty sporty player.

Would rather you had asked me about the room bill, figure I owed you for all your time putting up with me at Q-Masters. Anyway, there were a bunch of people more than willing to help you out if you were in a pinch.

Chris Cass
10-31-2004, 10:58 AM
Yes, there were but only one came up to me and that was Tom. I'm not the kind of guy that likes to ask anyone for anything. It's just the way I've been all my life. I came from a family of 5 sisters and 1 brother. I being the oldest. We never had much and slept in one bedroom most of my life in a two room apartments.

Dad had many jobs. Plumber by trade but union work was scarce. He drove cabs, carpentry work, tended bar, owned a janitorial service with many car dealer accounts and finally retired from the Cook County Sherrifs office after 20 yrs of service. He was a gold badge court deputy at the time. BTW, we had bunk beds. Had to get that straight. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

So, I'm used to making money on my own. I have a problem mentally having to owe someone anything. it's like having a infection you need to get rid of. Yuk.

Regards,

C.C.~~Kato, I know you said anything but you just bought a condo.