PDA

View Full Version : The ideal relationship with a woman.

Chopstick
11-01-2004, 06:41 AM
I wanna be the Other Guy. He's the one having all the fun. Have you ever heard a woman say my other man is just a lazy, no count, bum. Of course not. Doesn't cut the grass, forgot to take out the garbage, no problem.

Don't got a boyfriend?

GO GET ONE!

Then we'll talk. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

9 Ball Girl
11-01-2004, 12:56 PM
Well, I want to be the weak, feeble woman. No matter how hard I try, I can't pull it off. I've learned from this past relationship that weak, naive, feeble women are the ones that get waited on hand and foot.

Deeman2
11-01-2004, 01:30 PM
Chopstick & Nineballgirl,

I now pronounce you boyfriend and girlfriend. The attrocities can ensue immediately. Hey, Chop, you have to now bring her to PettyPoint!

Deeman /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Chopstick
11-02-2004, 03:24 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr>

Well, I want to be the weak, feeble woman. No matter how hard I try, I can't pull it off.

<hr /></blockquote>

Huh, you? I must admit it is nice to have a woman go along with things once in a while but I have come to prefer women with a big mouth and a bad attitude. Why?

With a weak or even an over polite woman there will always come a day when you know somethings wrong and when you ask she'll just say nothing. This will go on and on. She'll bug you to death and won't tell you what you did.

Now, with a big mouth, bad attitude woman, if you are doing something she don't like she'll just say "HEY! STOP THAT!" and that's the end of it. No extended problem.

9 Ball Girl
11-02-2004, 06:55 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chopstick:</font><hr> Now, with a big mouth, bad attitude woman, if you are doing something she don't like she'll just say "HEY! STOP THAT!" and that's the end of it. No extended problem. <hr /></blockquote>

Hey Chop, damn the law. Let's get married!

Wendy&lt;---I'm a New York girl! Of course I've got attitude!

SpiderMan
11-03-2004, 06:36 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chopstick:</font><hr> Now, with a big mouth, bad attitude woman, if you are doing something she don't like she'll just say "HEY! STOP THAT!" and that's the end of it. No extended problem. <hr /></blockquote>

Wendy&lt;---I'm a New York girl! Of course I've got attitude! <hr /></blockquote>

At least get a room, y'all are making me squirm with all this talk. NBG, you have my blessing to marry Chopstick, we've been friends since grade school and he deserves a good woman! Besides, he doesn't talk much or loudly, so a good-lookin' assertive babe could help him snag taxis, waiters, and bartenders.

SpiderMan

Perk
11-03-2004, 07:49 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chopstick:</font><hr>

With a weak or even an over polite woman there will always come a day when you know somethings wrong and when you ask she'll just say nothing. This will go on and on. She'll bug you to death and won't tell you what you did.
<hr /></blockquote>

How true, how true....Story of my life!

SPetty
11-03-2004, 09:53 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman2:</font><hr> Hey, Chop, you have to now bring her to PettyPoint!<hr /></blockquote>There's round trip flights from New York that weekend for less than $200... /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

9 Ball Girl
11-03-2004, 10:09 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr>There's round trip flights from New York that weekend for less than $200... /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif <hr /></blockquote>Oh? Hmmmmm....

Chopstick
11-03-2004, 11:32 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chopstick:</font><hr> Now, with a big mouth, bad attitude woman, if you are doing something she don't like she'll just say "HEY! STOP THAT!" and that's the end of it. No extended problem. <hr /></blockquote>

Wendy&lt;---I'm a New York girl! Of course I've got attitude! <hr /></blockquote>

I was thinking about buying this car wash down the street. I wouldn't want to get cross ways of DeeMan though. You know how he feels about UHYs.