PDA

View Full Version : Kerry Wins Presidency!

TomBrooklyn
11-01-2004, 09:29 PM
Well, the result is in. The challenging Green Bay Packers beat the Washington Redskins at Washington's home field yesterday, thereby sealing the incumbant President's fate.

I must say I'm quite pleased.

landshark77
11-01-2004, 09:39 PM
uh, April Fools???? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

PQQLK9
11-01-2004, 10:39 PM
I am pleased also and I love the Skins. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
11-02-2004, 07:01 AM
Since 1936, if the Redskins lose the Sunday before the election, the challenger wins. If the Skins win, the incumbent wins.

But remember, The Red Sox won the Series /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif. I sense a disturbance in the Force.

Cueless Joey
11-02-2004, 11:39 PM
Looks like the curse of the challenger is starting again.
The democratic party is looking weak.
They had so many issues to exploit yet are losing.

highsea
11-03-2004, 12:44 AM
4 more years! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Almost as sweet, South Dakota looks like they are giving Daschle the boot! Good Riddance!

It seems like the networks were really dragging their feet this time in calling the states. CBS called California for Kerry before any results were in, but they waited until 94% of Florida and Ohio were in. Lol, I guess they needed to give the impression that there was still some hope for Kerry.

I don't think there is much in the way of challenges that the Dems will be able to come up with, the Bush numbers look pretty solid, none of these 300 or 500 vote margins this time. Whew!

So how long until Kerry's concession speech?

Wally_in_Cincy
11-03-2004, 06:21 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote highsea:</font><hr>
Almost as sweet, South Dakota looks like they are giving Daschle the boot! Good Riddance!
<hr /></blockquote>

This makes me happy. That guy is so 2-faced and he gives me the creeps.

stickman
11-03-2004, 07:32 AM
Kerry is waiting to have his nails done first. HaHa /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Cueless Joey
11-03-2004, 07:42 AM
The dems really had the white house for the taking.
Kerry was just not a great candidate.

SpiderMan
11-03-2004, 07:55 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote stickman:</font><hr> Kerry is waiting to have his nails done first. HaHa /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Or what's-his-name (the other John) is primping his hair.

SpiderMan

Wally_in_Cincy
11-03-2004, 08:04 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpiderMan:</font><hr> Or what's-his-name (the other John) is primping his hair.

SpiderMan <hr /></blockquote>

I just hope they took that shotgun away from him after his goose hunt. He could end up like Kurt Cobain.

Cueless Joey
11-03-2004, 08:22 AM
Since Kerry likes to put his trigger finger on the trigger before even getting ready to shoot, an accident is very possible.
We need to send him Colonel Cooper's camp or somewhere where they teach gun safety practices for the gun knits and hooplophobe. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

stickman
11-03-2004, 08:27 AM
I would have to agree. I felt that unfortunately there wasn't a better alternative. I hoped to find a better candidate than Bush, but didn't find one.

stickman
11-03-2004, 08:31 AM
Myth Busters strike again. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

TomBrooklyn
11-03-2004, 08:37 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> I sense a disturbance in the Force. <hr /></blockquote>Ahh, ya' just can't rely on any of the usual indicators this year.