PDA

View Full Version : THANK YOU from a grateful MOM(Juliette's home)

Mom
11-02-2004, 11:06 AM
Sorry it took so long to post this, but I just want to let you all know how extremely appreciative we are for the quick return of Juliette. I can't believe I didn't think of it earlier! Thanks for all your concern about our family situation. We lost our whole house in the Ivan flood, without insurance. We have had to tear down everything in it, disinfect and rebuild. She lost all her trophies. There is a huge amount of stress until we get back in our house which looks like it won't be for another month or so. Add this to being 17 which makes every problem the end of the world. Juliette is our fourth daughter(out of 5) so we've been through the 17 thing before although none of the others ran away. Juliette is a special kid and we're thankful to have her bubbly self back. Again THANK YOU!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
11-02-2004, 12:21 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Mom:</font><hr> ...we're thankful to have her bubbly self back. <hr /></blockquote>

You gotta like this internet thing /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Good luck and God bless your family. Raising teenagers is no picnic.

DennyS
11-03-2004, 08:58 AM
I was glad to help in this small way. I hope everything can be worked out and I wish you the very best.