PDA

View Full Version : I think I know why the pool gods aren't answering

Chopstick
11-02-2004, 03:44 PM
They gotta have names for the domains they are responsible for, like the Romans and such. If we call them by name maybe they will start answering.

What do you suppose their names are?

Wally_in_Cincy
11-03-2004, 06:33 AM
Persephone is responsible for your game going in the tank for 6 months of every year.

Thor is the God of the thunderous break. He uses a sledgehammer breaker.

Sisyphys (sp?) is the pool god that drags you back to the table after a devastating loss.

UWPoolGod
11-03-2004, 08:10 AM
"I think I know why the pool gods aren't answering"

...cause my number isn't listed, so you're dialing the wrong number? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

pooltchr
11-03-2004, 08:10 AM
Wally,
You forgot Leo, the God who watches over you when you practice. If he doesn't know you well, he won't pass your name to the other pool Gods, and your cries of anguish go unheard!
Steve

Chopstick
11-03-2004, 11:35 AM
There you go. I knew they had names.

Leo, the practice god. My favorite.

I need a name for the god of bad rolls. He lives on my shoulder.

Stretch
11-03-2004, 01:39 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chopstick:</font><hr> There you go. I knew they had names.

Leo, the practice god. My favorite.

I need a name for the god of bad rolls. He lives on my shoulder. <hr /></blockquote>

Let me see, there's Neptune. He's the pocket God you need to call on for "sinking" those long ones.

Pluto......helps when you dog a shot. Ah-hugh Ah-hugh

Artemis is the god of the finer points of the game.

And my favorite, Aphroditie. The God of love. For when your feeling less than effective. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif St

11-03-2004, 02:25 PM

Stretch
11-03-2004, 05:13 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote FLLL:</font><hr> FL, He answers if you ask politely. <hr /></blockquote>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! St.

Barbara
11-03-2004, 05:21 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Stretch:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote FLLL:</font><hr> FL, He answers if you ask politely. <hr /></blockquote>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! St. <hr /></blockquote>

Tick...tick...tick...

Barbara

#### leonard
11-04-2004, 06:39 AM
Stretch HaHa thank you for the laugh.

I always thought Miss A Lott was a less than beautiful women.####

Wally_in_Cincy
11-04-2004, 07:17 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote FLLL:</font><hr>I am a bozo <hr /></blockquote>

ROTFL /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

thank you ccb_admin