PDA

View Full Version : CCB Keychains

TomBrooklyn
11-03-2004, 09:05 AM
I have a couple of extra ones available that were originally meant to be distributed locally; but everyone around here seemed to get theirs as far as I knew. PM to me OK.

TomBrooklyn
11-04-2004, 07:48 AM
2 requests, 1 sent, 1 planning to send pending postal info, one left.

Tom

Deeman2
11-04-2004, 08:02 AM
Thanks, Tom. I'll be less abusive with this one! /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Deeman

SPetty
11-04-2004, 09:24 AM
I'd like to take this opportunity to mention that I believe Rich R. still has a supply of CCB pins. Contact him for more info...

Rich R.
11-04-2004, 09:42 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> I'd like to take this opportunity to mention that I believe Rich R. still has a supply of CCB pins. Contact him for more info... <hr /></blockquote>
You are correct. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chris Cass
11-04-2004, 12:59 PM
Hi Rich,

I'd like it if you could send a pin to Mike from BD Mag. He told me he'd like one and I seemed to give all my extras away. I still have mine and if you could donate one, I'd appreciate it. If you want I'll send you the doe I know it's not a big deal for you but it might add up if you did it for everyone. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

C.C.

Rich R.
11-05-2004, 04:26 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> Hi Rich,

I'd like it if you could send a pin to Mike from BD Mag. He told me he'd like one and I seemed to give all my extras away. I still have mine and if you could donate one, I'd appreciate it. If you want I'll send you the doe I know it's not a big deal for you but it might add up if you did it for everyone. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

C.C. <hr /></blockquote>
Chris, I don't know when Mike told you that he wanted a CCB pin. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif
But I presented Mike with a pin on Friday evening, in the lobby of the Holiday Inn, before leaving for dinner. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Now, if Mike lost it, I would be happy to replace it, if he would just PM me with his mailing address. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

pooljunkie73
11-05-2004, 04:55 AM
Is there any chance of someone getting one of those keychains that wasn't around when they came out? I would love to get one if that is possible.

Kent Mc.

Rich R.
11-06-2004, 06:02 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooljunkie73:</font><hr> Is there any chance of someone getting one of those keychains that wasn't around when they came out? I would love to get one if that is possible.

Kent Mc. <hr /></blockquote>
Kent, since you directed this to me, I will respond.

If you check above, it was TomBrooklyn, who had a couple of keychains left. You may want to send a PM to him, to see if one is left.

MikeM is the one that originally ordered the keychains. He may have some left. I don't really know.
Although Mike does not post regularly any more, and is soarly missed, I believe he does lurk once in a while.
You may want to PM him and determine if he has any key chains left.

I handled the CCB lapel pins and I do have some left. They are $2 each, plus $1.60 for S&amp;H. PM me, if you are interested in pins.
Here is a picture. Although the picture makes them look large, they are only about 1" wide.

http://www.pettypoint.com/ccbpin/pinpic.jpg

Chris Cass
11-06-2004, 06:55 AM
Hi Rich,

It was about 1 week after the Open when I talked with him last. Maybe even a little later than that? It was right before writing the article. We could always make him wait till next yr? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

C.C.~~I guess he might want one for a friend. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Harold Acosta
11-06-2004, 10:46 AM
I purchased 2 keychains and left them in the plastic bag. Big Mistake.

The keychains became all sweaty inside the bags (maybe the heat and humidity of Puerto Rico). When I opened one right before my trip to the US Open this year, the print had gotten stuck to the plastic bag. I tried to remove it from the bag but the print was lifted off the keychain. I tried to dry the other one with a paper towel and it still came off the keychain.

If anyone else has any, I will be glad to purchase it.

Just send a PM.

Chris Cass
11-06-2004, 10:51 AM
Aww Harold,

I wished you'd said something at the Open. I had 2 left but gave them to Eric (Redhell) and wife Joy. Turned out he had one already so gave me back the other. The other I need for myself as I forgot, the last one for me. Maybe, Mike M still has some left? If so, I think they're a lot more noticable than the pins for the tourney get togathers. I do like the pins though. They're great too. I like them for the collar of my polo'.

Regards,

C.C.~~you were a great surprise for me. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Viva Le Portorico (sp)

Harold Acosta
11-06-2004, 11:02 AM
Thanks Chris, I should have asked around when we were all together. Maybe someone out there has an extra keychain.

For those interested I have a two extra pins. I will exchange one for a keychain. I'll run with all the expenses.

Harold

Rich R.
11-07-2004, 06:24 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> Hi Rich,

It was about 1 week after the Open when I talked with him last. Maybe even a little later than that? It was right before writing the article. We could always make him wait till next yr? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

C.C.~~I guess he might want one for a friend. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif <hr /></blockquote>
As I said Chis, all Mike has to do is PM me. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

woody_968
11-08-2004, 02:15 PM
Tom, I recieved the keychain in the mail today, thanks so much for sending it /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I am going to go and put it on my case now to see if it looks best there or on my keys /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Deeman2
11-09-2004, 07:10 AM
Tom,

Received mine as well yesterday. If the return address is correct on the envolope, I'll send you one of the tags I made up for the CCB Texas, PettyPoint event for you to add to your collection.

Thanks, again. My old one was pretty sad looking.

Deeman

TomBrooklyn
11-10-2004, 08:30 AM
Hi Deeman,

Sounds cool. Maybe I'll get to play in a Petty Point event someday! The return address on the envelope I sent you, Bay Ridge Roofing, is good. It's my business address.

Cheers and enjoy,
Tom

TomBrooklyn
11-10-2004, 08:39 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> ...it was TomBrooklyn who had a couple of keychains left. You may want to send a PM to him, to see if one is left.<hr /></blockquote> Sorry, I have no more extras left.

It looks like they are now collectors items. I figure one in good condition is worth about $50.00 now. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif In a few more years, the value of an original first issue CCB keychain is going to be like ...wow!

Wally_in_Cincy
11-10-2004, 08:51 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote TomBrooklyn:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> ...it was TomBrooklyn who had a couple of keychains left. You may want to send a PM to him, to see if one is left.<hr /></blockquote> Sorry, I have no more extras left.

It looks like they are now collectors items. I figure one in good condition is worth about $50.00 now. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif In a few more years, the value of an original first issue CCB keychain is going to be like ...wow! <hr /></blockquote>

It will be worth almost as much as Patrick's autographed sports card /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

TomBrooklyn
11-10-2004, 07:03 PM
Speaking of Patrick and his autographed sports cards, of which I am the holder of the most valuable Serial #1, does anyway know the address for Patrick's website? I seem to have lost track of it.

Tom

Wally_in_Cincy
11-11-2004, 06:58 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote TomBrooklyn:</font><hr> Speaking of Patrick and his autographed sports cards, of which I am the holder of the most valuable Serial #1, does anyway know the address for Patrick's website? I seem to have lost track of it.

Tom <hr /></blockquote>

maybe this is it

http://poollogics.port5.com/

TomBrooklyn
11-11-2004, 07:58 AM
Ya, that's it. Thanks Wally. Looks like a pretty good site, an upgrade from the one of the past. I didn't see the autographed sports cards though. I sent a message to The One inquiring about them.

Tom

SPetty
11-11-2004, 09:06 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote TomBrooklyn:</font><hr> Speaking of Patrick ... does anyway know the address for Patrick's website?<hr /></blockquote>Hi Tom,

This one still looks like it's being updated. It's the one listed with his user profile:

http://vp3.0catch.com/

Please post back if you hear from Patrick.

wolfdancer
11-15-2004, 12:31 AM
Hey, when I tried to open the link.... Norton rejected it as a "high risk"...what gives???? some kind of joke???