PDA

View Full Version : Hey Republicans Since You Won.....

nhp
11-03-2004, 04:46 PM
Lets make a deal! You can gloat all you want about Bush, but vote for John McCain in 2008!!!! Sound good? Good. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

highsea
11-03-2004, 05:28 PM
Works for me, I would have voted for him last time around.

But if Jeb gets the nomination in '08, I'm gonna vote for him too!

pooltchr
11-03-2004, 06:19 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if Hillery gets the Dem ticket in 08...and if the Reps are smart, they will put Condi Rice up against her.
Steve---not gloating, but glad it worked out as it did.

catscradle
11-04-2004, 06:00 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooltchr:</font><hr> I wouldn't be surprised if Hillery gets the Dem ticket in 08...and if the Reps are smart, they will put Condi Rice up against her.
Steve---not gloating, but glad it worked out as it did. <hr /></blockquote>

Just the thought of Hillary as prez since shivers up and down my spine, and not the good shivers either. I'd have to become a hermit for 4-8 years.

nhp
11-04-2004, 06:45 AM
I swear if Hillary becomes the presidential candidate for us dems I'll become a Republican.....even though I'll already be rooting for McCain in 2008...uh oh what is going on here...

nhp
11-04-2004, 06:49 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote highsea:</font><hr> Works for me, I would have voted for him last time around.

But if Jeb gets the nomination in '08, I'm gonna vote for him too! <hr /></blockquote>

Darnit Highsea I was just about to say that you are super cool, until I read the Jeb Bush part, now you're just cool.

Actually I don't really know much about Jeb but during the hurricane crisis he said something that kind of made me think he is a sharp and witty fellow (which I admire)....he was talking about how some people were choosing not to evacuate from the hurricane and just stay in their homes, and he said "Not evacuating is just...plain...stupid" ROFL you never know I may end up liking the guy even though he is related to someone I dislike. SEE!? I'm not biased! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Candyman
11-04-2004, 10:50 AM
Rudy will be the man in '08. Jeb will be his running mate. If Hillary runs, and I think she will, she will have to change her play book quite a bit. Middle America has spoken and the Dems had better listen if they want to remain a formidable opponent.

hondo
11-04-2004, 12:34 PM
McCain is a moderate. He's intelligent and he seems
to want to serve the people. The RNC would NEVER
nominate him. I predict he moves over to the Democratic
party or runs as an independent.

Deeman2
11-04-2004, 12:50 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> McCain is a moderate. He's intelligent and he seems
to want to serve the people. The RNC would NEVER
nominate him. I predict he moves over to the Democratic
party or runs as an independent. <hr /></blockquote>

Hondo,

I agree he is a moderate but I certainly think he could be the RNC candidate. Even we republicans look at many issues and McCain would certainly bridge a lot of gaps for us. He's open to everyone and is fiscaly conservative enough for most of us. I was fearful he might run as a democrat this election and had a much better chance than Kerry. However, there are a lot of fine democrats out there if they would just have sense enough to pick one that is a true moderate, not someone dressed in sheepish clothing.

Keep your eye on Harold Ford (D) of Tennessee. Believe it or not, when I was the president of the IUE, I helped him get elected in Memphis!!! Scare you? His first public office. I still think I did the right thing, with Harold, not the Union and know he will be a good force to be reconed with sooner or later. If you couldn't see the (D) after his name, you wouldn't know what party he is with. He has character, a good family man, understands business has to survive and people have to eat. He won't change just to get elected. Hey, maybe he's part republican! Would that scare you off? He's not Zell Miller....but he does have a brother that makes Billie Carter look quiet. He's a mortician so he could bring out that late Chicago vote..
/ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Deeman

hondo
11-04-2004, 01:15 PM
LMFAO. I'm dying to read more about him.

He's a mortician so he could bring out that late Chicago vote..
/ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Deeman <hr /></blockquote>