PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to all the Bush Voters

Tom_In_Cincy
11-03-2004, 04:48 PM
Condolences for all the Kerry Voters.

I am guessing, but Kerry may have the 2nd highest popular vote total for any election.

50Million votes and still lost the election.

At least we know that Bush can't run in 2008.

highsea
11-03-2004, 05:32 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Tom_In_Cincy:</font><hr>At least we know that Bush can't run in 2008.<hr /></blockquote>Well, Dubya can't run, but Jeb can! Just think, 16 consecutive years of Bush's in the White House! The libs would have to be placed on permanent suicide watch. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gayle in MD
11-03-2004, 05:32 PM
Hi Tom, that's a nice post. I also congratulate the winners of our election, and am proud that we had such a great national turn out. I also thank God that after four years we will finally be done with Bush.

BTW, thanks for all the great jokes I've been meaning to send some to you.

love
Gayle In Md.

SPetty
11-03-2004, 08:15 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> BTW, thanks for all the great jokes I've been meaning to send some to you.<hr /></blockquote>Well... what's it take to get (back on) Tom's joke mailing list? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

landshark77
11-03-2004, 09:09 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> Well... what's it take to get (back on) Tom's joke mailing list? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>

I LOVE jokes too! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Tom_In_Cincy
11-03-2004, 11:42 PM
It would help if I had your email addy /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

highsea
11-04-2004, 03:54 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote landshark77:</font><hr>I LOVE jokes too! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif <hr /></blockquote>Here's a joke for you,

Q. How long will it be until CNN admits Bush is the winner?
A. It depends on what your definition of "is" is.

HAHAHAHA!

Rich R.
11-04-2004, 04:22 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Tom_In_Cincy:</font><hr>At least we know that Bush can't run in 2008. <hr /></blockquote>
Every dark cloud has a silver lining.

eg8r
11-04-2004, 05:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
At least we know that Bush can't run in 2008. <hr /></blockquote> Oh yes he can...His name is Jeb. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r &lt;~~does not want Jeb to run

Wally_in_Cincy
11-04-2004, 06:33 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote highsea:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Tom_In_Cincy:</font><hr>... Dubya can't run, but Jeb can! Just think, 16 consecutive years of Bush's in the White House! ...<hr /></blockquote>

Don't forget George Prescott Bush, Jeb's boy. He'll be about 42 at the end of Jeb's term.

On second thought I don't think America wants a monarchy, but the Reps or the Dems will have to come up with something better.

Or we might see a rematch of Rudy and Shrillary in '08