PDA

View Full Version : CCB Mentioned in Inside Pool Mag

9 Ball Girl
11-03-2004, 07:00 PM
Just got my CCB mag (actually got 2 of them? more on that later) and there is a very nice article on our little tournament written by, ahem, moi and the picture is much clearer than the one BD had. (I actually provided the one to BD since it's the only one I had). Anyways, thanks Sally for letting me write the article!

I was one of the Inside Pool mags 1 year subscription winner and in my mailbox today I got 2 of the same issues. I'm hoping that the 2nd copy isn't the commencement of my subscription win since my subscription doesn't end 'til February, I think, and that's when I would think the win would kick in.

Wally_in_Cincy
11-04-2004, 07:04 AM
I got that yesterday but did not open it. Thanks for the tip.

BLACKHEART
11-05-2004, 11:52 AM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gifWas that our own 9 BALL GIRL at ringside for the final,at the US OPEN?...JER

9 Ball Girl
11-05-2004, 12:23 PM
Yup. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif Along with Joy, Eric (Redhell), Tom_in_Cincy, and Bazarus from AZB.

Did you read the article in IP yet?

PQQLK9
11-05-2004, 12:50 PM
Cutie pie too /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

9 Ball Girl
11-05-2004, 01:00 PM
Thank you but did you read the article? LOL

wolfdancer
11-05-2004, 01:07 PM
Awright now, who really wrote the article, you...or Ahem Moi ( does she play?...never heer'd a her )

9 Ball Girl
11-05-2004, 01:38 PM
Ahem Moi is my Nom de Plum. LOL /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BLACKHEART
11-05-2004, 03:36 PM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gifI spotted that Sheriffs Badge you have on your arm. Then I saw the good lookin' girl, attached to it...JER

SPetty
11-05-2004, 04:14 PM
Howdy,

I keep resisting the urge to ask you to post this because:

- I keep waiting for IP to send out their "new issue is ready" notice, which I haven't received.

- I keep waiting for the IP subscription that I won at the USOpen to start, but haven't received.

Did you change my address to yours for the USOpen winning subscription?

Can you post a copy of the article?

Rich R.
11-06-2004, 04:52 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> Thank you but did you read the article? LOL <hr /></blockquote>

I read it. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Very nice job. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Chris Cass
11-06-2004, 07:00 AM
Hi Wendy,

Sure missed Sally at the CCB tourney. Well, she did make it to QMasters for the party with the rest of the bunch. She's so nice as all the staff are that work with her. Just great people there at IP. I wished it would have been a bit early for me but I had to get back to the room. Had to catch that early flight.

Regards,

C.C.

Wally_in_Cincy
11-07-2004, 08:48 AM
9BG,

I read the article. It was very well written. Thanks.

Wally_in_Cincy
11-07-2004, 08:52 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> - I keep waiting for the IP subscription that I won at the USOpen to start, but haven't received.

<font color="blue">You should call them. There may be a glitch. I subscribed online and their database got lost the same day. I called them and got it straightened out. </font color>

Can you post a copy of the article?

<font color="blue">You can download the magazine from their website. I think they are pdf files. </font color>

<hr /></blockquote>

9 Ball Girl
11-07-2004, 09:05 AM
Hi Spetty! I received 2 issues this month and I'm wondering if that 2nd issue is the commencement of my winning a 1 year subscription. I'm going to have to ask Sally 'cause my original subscription I believe ends in Feb and I would think that that's when the 1 year freebie should kick in.

From what I can remember, anyone who had won a subscription to IP had to write their name and addy down and give it to Tom_in_Cincy.

And I'll post the article up tomorrow at work. My scanner here is going bonkers.

I never did get my usual email alerting me that the mag was available for download from their site and it is.

Sally
11-11-2004, 09:39 AM
That's odd - give the office a call and make sure that there's no miscommunication going on here.

Glad you liked the article! What do you think about the magazine's new look?

Sally
11-11-2004, 09:41 AM
If you want to read the article, you can download the new issue for free on our website. Also, Tom only gave me two free subs while at the Open, so ... you'd better e-mail me your info and we'll get that sorted out asap, okay? /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

SPetty
11-11-2004, 10:17 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sally:</font><hr> Also, Tom only gave me two free subs while at the Open, so ... you'd better e-mail me your info and we'll get that sorted out asap, okay? /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif <hr /></blockquote>Hi Sally,

I watched Tom hand you my slip of paper at the same time he introduced us to each other at the USOpen. Thanks, I'll email you at the email address provided in your profile here.

JimS
11-12-2004, 06:46 AM
You did a good job writing this article. Congrats. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9 Ball Girl
11-12-2004, 08:48 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sally:</font><hr> Glad you liked the article! What do you think about the magazine's new look? <hr /></blockquote>I noticed it and I was totalling diggin' it!

9 Ball Girl
11-12-2004, 08:49 AM
Thanks! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Ives
11-12-2004, 09:05 AM
So has everyone gotten there new IP mag but me, /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif
Been looking forward to reading the now famous article, hopefully will be in mail box today. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sally
11-12-2004, 10:11 AM
I'm not debating that - I'm merely pointing out that it would be best to shoot me a quick e-mail with your info so that we can make sure it made it into the system correctly.

PQQLK9
11-12-2004, 11:22 AM
I just got around to downloading and reading the article.
Nice work, maybe you should be a regular contributor
to the mag. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif