PDA

View Full Version : Wally Must Have a Permanent Smile on his Face.....

nhp
11-04-2004, 06:53 AM
Come on man, I know you do. You were in the state that the election rode on, you voted for Bush, so you were one of the few hundred thousand that gave Bush 4 more years. I know you feel good.

Say, since you're in a good mood, can I borrow $5,000? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif j/k

Wally_in_Cincy
11-04-2004, 07:02 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nhp:</font><hr> Come on man, I know you do. You were in the state that the election rode on, you voted for Bush, so you were one of the few hundred thousand that gave Bush 4 more years. I know you feel good.

Say, since you're in a good mood, can I borrow $5,000? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif j/k <hr /></blockquote>

I am proud of my fellow Buckeyes. But what in the world makes you think I have $5000? I'm just a lowly CAD operator, engineering school dropout /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

BTW I always have a smile on my face anyway, well, except for the 2 times that Clinton won /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r
11-04-2004, 08:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
you were one of the few hundred thousand that gave Bush 4 more years. <hr /></blockquote> 136,000. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

Cueless Joey
11-04-2004, 09:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]

<hr /></blockquote>
That's it Eg.
You're officially a political googan. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif