PDA

View Full Version : The finals are set!

Rip
05-18-2002, 09:48 AM
Vivian V and Karen C will play for the women's title and Tony Robles will face Charlie W.
Karen C beat Allison 7-6 and Tony beat Cory 7-5. Both were exciting matches with several surprises in each. I'll not bore you with the details other than to say Allison has been having trouble with straight in 3 foot shots all week. A 3 footer cost her the match against Corr and then Cory also missed a straigh in 3 footer to give Tony the seventh game. He left Tony a 6 inch shot and Cory graciously conceded the shot to end the match. Super matches with class act professionals!
Another observation---I watched the matches from the floor, standing next to a garbage can. I noticed SPetty was sitting in luxury in the sky box reserved for players and press! SPetty was being catered to...finger foods and drinks while I had 10 drunks with mullets whizzing under the bleachers and puking on my shoes! LOL! Regards, Rip

05-18-2002, 11:33 AM
Boy, that SPetty sure does know how to treat herself well! Super lady, she'd be out of place with the drunks. To say the very least.

Tom_In_Cincy
05-18-2002, 12:00 PM
You are still the lucky one.. you have all the color commentators close at hand..