PDA

View Full Version : Better Than Sex Banana Pudding NO COOK!!!!

Gayle in MD
11-06-2004, 10:11 AM
Works perfectly in the large oval french white covered casserole BTW

Dear Friends,

This is without a doubt the best, quickest and easiest banana pudding ever! If you really like the vanilla wafers you can use them, but try it the first time with the Pepperidge Farm Chessmen cookies, it is to die for!

2 to 4 bags of Chessmen cookies (depending on weather you want to line the sides of the dish also)
6 to 8 bananas
2 cups whole milk
1 5 oz box instant French vanilla pudding
1 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
1 12 oz container cool whip or frozen whipped topping, thawed, or equal amoun of sweetened whipped cream

Line the bottem of a 13 by 9 by 2 inch dish with cookies
slice bananas on top into thick layer

In a bowl, combine the milk and pudding mix and blend well using a handheld electric mixer (I just briskley wisked till thickened)
Using another (Large) bowl, combine cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk together and mix until smooth. Fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture. Add the cream cheese mixture to the pudding mixture and stir until well blended. Pour the mixture over the cookies and bananas and cover top with the remaining cookies. Refrigerate until ready to serve. I prefer the full size chessmens rather than the minis.

You do want to make this up atleast a couple of hours in advance to let the banana flavour incorporate itself.

You won't be disappointed in this, It is YUM! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

dg-in-centralpa
11-06-2004, 10:36 AM
Let it up to a woman to come with a way to get out of sex. I thought sex was the cure-all for everything; such as headaches, backaches,sore muscles, etc.

DG - only does it for medicinal purposes lol

Gayle in MD
11-07-2004, 05:45 AM
LOL., Just the name of the dish, lol. Anytime a man says, "Wow, this is even better than my Mom's" You know you found a winner, lol. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

dg-in-centralpa
11-07-2004, 07:48 AM
This is true. I do most of the cooking and wifey is grateful that supper is ready when she comes home from work, that she doesn't say much one way or other.

DG - she'll cook sometimes on weekends

pooltchr
11-07-2004, 06:05 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> LOL., Just the name of the dish, lol. Anytime a man says, "Wow, this is even better than my Mom's" You know you found a winner, lol. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Only if he is talking about food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Think about it!!!) /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Gayle in MD
11-07-2004, 11:59 PM
LOL, If you make her this pudding, I assure you nothing will be hurting you!!
Gayle /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gayle in MD
11-08-2004, 12:00 AM
OOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gifLOL

Rod
11-08-2004, 12:59 AM
Well Gayle I'm sure your right, it is healthy to a degree. There is more carbs in that that 4 carbs on a flathead ford. LOL Sorry but I gave up banana's some time ago. Just like sugar, no way. Sounds delicious though.

Rod