PDA

View Full Version : Adios Crack-o-phat

highsea
11-09-2004, 04:17 AM
You small sized piece of dung. (He's been dead for 8 days now, so I figured this was safe.)

Hey Sufa! Don't spend it all on shoes!

Well, we know how it goes, a couple billion here, a couple billion there...Uhhh, Houston, we've got a problem...

Lol, I bet the French wish they could do a 30 minute Lazarus on him...

I'm so freaking happy that this POS is history. The great crack-o-phat. Father of terrorism. The architect of the '72 Munich massacre. Words cannot express my joy.

Maybe now there will be a chance....

I LMFAO how the PA rushes to his deadside, Sufa saying "back off"! There is that little problem of the $6.5 Bn. USD. Shhh! $2.3 Bn. in personal accounts....But it was all for the Palestinians...Shhh!

Watch these guys battle for the dollars! Just watch!

Oh happy day! Crack-o-fat is dead!

crawdaddio
11-09-2004, 06:42 AM
So, wait a minute, how do you feel about him?

/ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

~DC

Wally_in_Cincy
11-09-2004, 06:50 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote highsea:</font><hr>

Maybe now there will be a chance....

<font color="blue">The timing is serendipitous. Just last week Sharon called for the removal of the settlements and it looks like it will happen. Now that Arafat is out of the way some progress may be made. </font color>

... There is that little problem of the $6.5 Bn. USD. Shhh! $2.3 Bn. in personal accounts....But it was all for the Palestinians...Shhh!..

<font color="blue">A real "Man of the People" </font color>

Watch these guys battle for the dollars! Just watch!
<hr /></blockquote>

/ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

What sucks is (if I understand correctly) the Palestinians could have had a good bit of land and autonomy if this idiot had not reneged on the deals and if he had actually done something to end the suicide bombings.

Just a thought, since he knew he was probably going to die soon, why didn't he strap on some C4 and head for Tel Aviv just like he expects the Palestinian youth to do?

highsea
11-09-2004, 11:55 AM
The world is a much better place without that POS.

6.5 Bn would go a long way to providing the palestinians with jobs, homes, schools, some infrastructure, etc. But this jerk has it squirrelled away in accounts that only he knows where.

wolfdancer
11-10-2004, 03:32 PM
From www.scrappleface.com/ (http://www.scrappleface.com/)

Arafat May Soon Sign Death Certificate

(2004-11-10) -- Palestinian officials said this morning that ailing leader Yassir Arafat, who is alive, may soon approve his own death certificate.

"In the Palestinian Authority, all significant actions require the Chairman's consent," said an unnamed aide to Mr. Arafat, "No one but the Chairman can sign off on his death certificate, so that is why we are waiting patiently at his bedside."

Witnesses, who have visited the Paris hospital room where Mr. Arafat is deliberating, said the death certificate and a pen rest on a tray table above the Chairman's bed.

"We don't want to pressure him," said the source. "He's a very thoughtful man. And we would not presume to tell a Nobel Peace Prize winner when it's time to rest in peace."