PDA

View Full Version : Mark Tadd

Popcorn
11-10-2004, 04:48 PM
Did I just see Mark Tadd posting here? Would this be "thee" Mark Tadd?

Perk
11-10-2004, 05:48 PM
He has been posting at AZbilliards, and is the Mark Tadd of old..guess he is starting to play abit again.

cueball1950
11-10-2004, 07:50 PM
Yes popcorn it is the Mark Tadd of old. Just changed his ways from what i have been reading on Az. Wants to play tournaments and not gamble and is looking for a sponsor to help him..................................mike

Popcorn
11-10-2004, 08:00 PM
I had heard he got religion or something and quit playing. I don't think he quit gambling though, I went over to AZ and he talks about playing poker now. maybe he will come back and tells us what he has been up to.

cueball1950
11-10-2004, 10:14 PM
Well he has been talking about being married and not playing and now is divorced and wanting to play again and get back into shape. I have also heard that he found religion and that is why i stated that he has not/will be gambling anytime soon. if you read all his posts over on az i think that you will get the same idea that i did. Very interesting person mark is..................mike

Rod
11-11-2004, 01:53 AM
So did I. I don't know Mark but a welcome site indeed.

Rod

Deeman2
11-11-2004, 08:03 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cueball1950:</font><hr> Well he has been talking about being married and not playing and now is divorced and wanting to play again and get back into shape. I have also heard that he found religion and that is why i stated that he has not/will be gambling anytime soon. if you read all his posts over on az i think that you will get the same idea that i did. Very interesting person mark is..................mike <hr /></blockquote>

If i remember on one of his posts he signed it, Mark "has been" Tadd or something like that. What most of us would give to have whatever he has left over!!!! I hope we see more of him posting.

Deeman
you can hear a pin drop when a world beater speaks...

Popcorn
11-11-2004, 08:33 AM
I knew I read this but had to go look for it.

Quote Mark
"thanks guys im in albuquerque nm and my hours are all screwed up i play poker for now so i make my own hours"

I guess he now gambles at poker.

SpiderMan
11-11-2004, 09:51 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Popcorn:</font><hr> I knew I read this but had to go look for it.

Quote Mark
"thanks guys im in albuquerque nm and my hours are all screwed up i play poker for now so i make my own hours"

I guess he now gambles at poker. <hr /></blockquote>

Probably, but it's also possible that he is playing in poker tournaments. Several local establishments here are now hosting both pool tournaments and poker tournaments.

My Friday night pool tournament draws about 30 players, and the poker tournament across the room draws 40 or 50! It's getting to where they are spilling out of their territory and setting up their tables dangerously close to ours. One particularly crowded week I had to ask a poker player to get up so I could move his chair to take a shot.

I don't consider the pool tournament "gambling", so perhaps the poker tournaments wouldn't be thought so either. In both, you just post up an entry fee and can't lose anything more.

SpiderMan

Popcorn
11-11-2004, 10:04 AM
When he says he keeps his own hours I got the impression he goes to poker rooms or private games.

Nostroke
11-11-2004, 10:12 AM
I suppose im just being negative and i havent read all his posts but im not convinced it's him yet.

PQQLK9
11-11-2004, 10:35 AM
You too. I had to do the same thing here and it was just a table of four???

Christy9
11-11-2004, 05:43 PM
Nostroke, why do you suspect that it may not be him? Just curious.

marktadd
11-11-2004, 08:26 PM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif......................................... .......................