PDA

View Full Version : Good to be back...

DavidMorris
11-10-2004, 09:13 PM
Hi, all. I've been away from the CCB and the game for over a year. Just now getting back into it and it's good to see just about all the same folks here now as when I left. I used to be 'dmorris68' on the board but apparently my account was dropped due to inactivity. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Look forward to chatting pool with you folks again. Is Laura/BlueWolf still around? And Chris Cass up and around again? Got a lot of catching up to do...

trailboss
11-10-2004, 09:19 PM
Welcome back! Yep Chris Cass is here, don't know about the other person.

cueball1950
11-10-2004, 10:11 PM
Welcome home. you have been missed. The family has not been the same with you being gone. Yes, Mr Cass is still around. Thank God for that. He is getting stronger and better every day. He has actually played in the U S Open the last 2 years. And even more important is that he has been hanging out with all his friends from the CCB at the Open as well and has played in the last 2 CCB International Tournaments where a great time has been had by all. So sit back, grab a beer and post to your hearts content............mike

Chris Cass
11-10-2004, 10:22 PM
Welcome home David. Yes, I'm still kicken and Mike said some nice things too. It'll take me some time before I get used to the new name thing even though it's not new. lol

Anyway, I gave checking out a few tries but the game, won't let me go yet. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif You know how I love to play. Glad to see your back and well, what's been going on with your brother? We have been very busy here on the ccb and have new pins too. Rich has them and they're mightycheap too. Well done, just like the key chains. Don'ty remember if you ever got one of them?

Ok, I'll stop. hahahha

Regards,

C.C.

DavidMorris
11-11-2004, 06:36 AM
Whoa, fellas, as much as I would appreciate the warm welcome, I think you have me mistaken for someone else. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif That's okay, though, I'll pretend you really think that much of me. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif The only CCB'er I've met in real-life would be Scott Lee, who came to my home here in Georgia and spent a whole day with me, which was a blast.

When I was last hanging out here at the CCB, C.C. you were just recovering from some health issues -- good to hear you're still kickin'!!! Fast Larry had abruptly left the board after stirring things up a bit, and coincidentally a few "FL-like" posters began popping up. And Laura/BW was still keeping us up-to-date on her life in the APA. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

It's okay, though, I feel like I knew all of you even though most of you didn't know me from Adam. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Oh, and Chris, I *did* manage to get a CCB keychain while I was here, although I haven't seen the pins yet...