PDA

View Full Version : Uh....Feud Between the Northeast States and South?

nhp
11-11-2004, 07:08 AM
I just came across this little article.....and...WOW!! This guy is pissed, and I'm guessing he's from either New York or Boston. What the hell is this guy so mad about?

Er....if you're from the south, you might not want to read this.

a very pissed guy ranting about the south (http://fuckthesouth.com/)

Qtec
11-11-2004, 07:39 AM
Brilliant! LOL /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Q

Wally_in_Cincy
11-11-2004, 07:42 AM
There sure are a lot of sore losers out there this week.

They need to learn to accept the results of the election.

Deeman2
11-11-2004, 08:14 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> Brilliant! LOL /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Q <hr /></blockquote>

Guys,

Now this guy has some committed feelings. Maybe he should be the Democratic candidate in 2008! Hey, to us old southern boys, this ain't even enough to start a bar fight. If he was a serious South basher, he's have mentioned mobile homes, Zell Miller and teeth....

If you had him on Air America, at least they'd get ratings...

Deeman
Still has all but two or three of his own teeth...

Qtec
11-11-2004, 08:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]

<hr /></blockquote>

......and you call yourself a 'real Southerner'!!!LOL /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Q

cheesemouse
11-11-2004, 09:20 AM
NOW that is funny...I really enjoyed that tirade...finally someone who curses worse than myself...

Deeman2
11-11-2004, 09:21 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;

<hr /></blockquote>

......and you call yourself a 'real Southerner'!!!LOL /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Q <hr /></blockquote>

Q,

The only reason I lost them was that I was under German dental care for 7 years! Now, talk about a means of cruel and unusual punishment. I really believe my German dentist had to have interned at Buchenwald.

Deeman
left a joint in Ann Frank's House, it's under the Schrank on the top floor.

silverbullet
11-11-2004, 02:41 PM
I was on the washington post site. My husband had told me that was a liberal newspaper, but I always liked the articles in the paper. They have a forum there on politics. Talk about some P**ssed of liberals!!!!!

sb

silverbullet
11-11-2004, 02:47 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> There sure are a lot of sore losers out there this week.

They need to learn to accept the results of the election. <hr /></blockquote>

Wally,

At some point, the hope is for the American people to support the president in 'spirit', even though they do not agree with some things being done. There will always be some, though, who will not get over that 'hate' stuff.

When I was trying to find some information, it was hard to find anything that was not 'hate' stuff. I know everyone has their own bias, and they might even paint candidates from the opposing party/and or that party in a negative light. I think just about every one who is committed to a particular party will do that, but that is a far cry from some of the pure venom I have seen.

Have a nice day....

sb

cueball1950
11-11-2004, 06:36 PM
Wow. Is he 1 peed of person. I think somebody peed in his cornflakes this morning.....ouch is all i can say....mike

SteveEllis
11-12-2004, 06:12 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nhp:</font><hr> I just came across this little article.....and...WOW!! This guy is pissed, and I'm guessing he's from either New York or Boston. What the hell is this guy so mad about?

Er....if you're from the south, you might not want to read this.

a very pissed guy ranting about the south (http://fuckthesouth.com/) <hr /></blockquote>

My guess is he is a New Yorker since he revoked the Republican's privilege to have a convention there.
He is an extreme example of the kind of person who has given the Dems a reputation (well-earned) for arrogance.
He can't restrict Southerners from visiting our monuments either, I'm a Pilgrim descendant (and a conservative) and I grant you permission to visit Plymouth Rock. Of course, why anybody would want to visit Plymouth Rock totally escapes me, but go ahead if you like.
I live on the SOUTH Shore of MA., think I'm one of those Southerners he was directing this at?