PDA

View Full Version : Verdict 2 B announced@ 4:00 EST, Scott Perterson

Gayle in MD
11-12-2004, 12:59 PM
I will be glad when this is over so I can get back to my life! Given the change in the jury in the last few days, I have a feeling he will get the guilty verdict, although, I am batting zero on predictions of late, LOL.

Gayle in Md. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

PQQLK9
11-12-2004, 01:45 PM
I posted before I noticed your post so I deleted mine.
I think he will be found Guilty (first degree I hope)

Wally_in_Cincy
11-12-2004, 02:07 PM
GUILTY !!

2 counts
first degree
now they deliberate the death penalty

Deeman2
11-12-2004, 02:20 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> GUILTY !!

2 counts
first degree
now they deliberate the death penalty <hr /></blockquote>

Not to nitpick here, but if you are Pro abortion, would you only want to convict him on the one count? Then, if you are anti death penalty (wait that would be contridictory!!) then you'd want him to lounge away in a cell for only Laci's death, right?

I hope they let The Governator pull the switch...

Deeman

Ross
11-12-2004, 02:51 PM
That's a relief! I was afraid the OJ defense (baffle'em with months of BS so that the jury loses it's common sense) would work again.

I was in the gym when the verdict was announced. Nobody said anything at first. I wondered if I was the only one that was happy about it. So I looked around and caught the eye of a woman on a machine behind me and gave a thumbs up. She smiled, raised her fist in the air, and that was all it took -- suddenly all of the women in the gym raised their arms and cheered! Nice moment...

wolfdancer
11-12-2004, 04:30 PM
Slight correction, Wally:
one count first degree...Laci
one count second degree...fo their unborn child
Course that was for Scott Peterson...I don't know what this Perterson fella is charged with

Hang em, I hope

Gayle in MD
11-13-2004, 01:10 AM
Hi Ross,
I was worried all along that he would walk also. Never know what a jury will do.
How about that Garegos with his boat stunt in the parking lot! Can you believe anyone could do such a common, low down thing. I was shocked.

The Petersons will be lucky if they aren't in trouble for aiding and abetting a criminal. Wonder why Garegos and Petersons father were not in the courtroom for the verdict??

I hope this will bring some peace for the Rocha family. My heart breaks for them.

The whole thing is such a tragedy. Atleast he didn't get away with it like OJ. I'll never get over that. I had really thought someone would bump him off anyway when he got off, but no such luck.

Gayle in Md.