PDA

View Full Version : Picture of Mark Tadd vs. Sigel (accustats)

PQQLK9
11-12-2004, 06:42 PM
http://www.accu-stats.com/Qstore/Qstore.cgi?CMD=011&PROD=000098&BACK=A0004A1

Qtec
11-12-2004, 08:34 PM
Looks like a tough jump shot. Wonder if he made it?

Q

Popcorn
11-12-2004, 08:43 PM
I don't think he's jumping anything, he may be banking the ball or playing a safe.

Qtec
11-12-2004, 08:46 PM
hi Popcorn. I thought the ball on the rail was the 3.
Is he playing with a graphite cue?

Q

Rod
11-12-2004, 09:17 PM
what are you looking at? you obviously see something I don't.

Popcorn
11-12-2004, 09:24 PM
You may be right. When I looked at it, it just looks like he is jacked up. Hard to tell though.

SPetty
11-13-2004, 07:25 AM
http://www.accu-stats.com/Qstore/uploads/s18-03l.gif

PQQLK9
11-13-2004, 08:13 AM
I did not want the AdMin to think I was advertising Accu-Stats. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

charlieb
11-13-2004, 11:26 PM
Saw him at the Bicycle Club in "93" or "94" playing with a cue that had duct tape on the butt. Watched him in action once during the same tourney. Keith has commented on the other board as to the respect he has and had for Mark's game. Keith was past his prime and in a bad period of his life yet still was strong by normal standards. Mark has gamble in his blood and it did not take him long to figure out that the people on the links had more consistant $ to lose than those in the pool halls. (2nd hand) Pool is funny in that the better you get the more weight you have to give and once you hit your peak your physical attributes begin to decline. Legs and the rest of you start to show the effects of earlier dissipation. You need new glasses at least once a year and still people want the "nuts" We are lucky to have people like Mark posting and even if it turns out it is not really him what harm has been done? Until then what is the sense in trying to put people down? Are our own egos so weak?

tateuts
11-14-2004, 10:53 PM
I have that tape. Tadd is pretty much a freewheeler as opposed to Sigel's conservative, deliberate style. In fact, I would say Tadd's style is pretty similar to Keith's. That black cue looks like it was painted black, and it has a white ferrule. It actually looks pretty cool in action because you can really see the tip move because of the contrast.

It is a pleasure to watch him play - in my opinion a little too freewheelin' against someone like Sigel in that particular match.

Chris