PDA

View Full Version : Help a fellow CCB'er?

DeannaMichelle
11-14-2004, 01:06 PM
I hardly ever post a topic, so ya know this must be important to me!

There is a contest, for Heartmongers(FC Heart fans), and whomever sends out the most Heart ecards, has a chance to win some merchandise signed by them, and whatever else...Anyway, I'd really like to try for it----and I know I don't do holidays---but I would liek to do this...soo....
(Oh, and actually if you buy the Christmas album and JD album from their website, you can win a "powder pink" guitar, LOL..just FYI! haha)

I'm asking ya lovelies, PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Please please, if you wouldn't mind taking just 2 minutes out of your time, to PM me your email, and me send one to you, I'd appreicate it SO MUCH YOU HAVE NO IDEA!

I'm a huge Heart fan, and it would just mean a lot, and I could never repay you enough!
If you have more than one email, all you can share with me is fine..and I promise that is ALL I will send, and it does NOT sign you up for anything else.

But you'll have to PM it to me, or post it here if you don't mind for the whole world to see..

Aagain, thanks SO MUCH IN ADVANCE, all ya lovelies that will help me with this!!

Dea

Sid_Vicious
11-14-2004, 01:39 PM
"All I want to do is make love to you" That Heart song alone gets you my e-mail, just for the impact it has and continues to have these days. Look for a PM Dea...sid

Rod
11-14-2004, 05:39 PM
OK Dea, run a documented rack of 9 ball and I'll think about it. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif JK but I'm missing something. How does sending a pm or email addy to you help you win? Are we then put on yet another mailing list? You never know, I get tons of junk email every day. Can you supply more details please?

Rod

DeannaMichelle
11-14-2004, 06:12 PM
Sure Rod! No Mailing list to worry about.

What happens, is every time I send out an e-card, My email/ip/name is saved in their database..and at the end of the run, they will total up who's sent out the most ecards---and I think it's the top 3 senders, win prizes.

I would never normally do this, b/c I won't even open Forwarded emails from friends, so I wouldn't send out an e-card of Heart either..but i really want to win! I'm a fan.

Anyway, it doesn't send you anything else, it's just a one time emailing you..in fact, it won't let me send it to you twice..b/c I had put in another email address of mine AGain, after sending it once, to see what it would do, and it rejected it. So-- hope that helps in your decision!

Sid--> I have that video on my computer, and the GH album with that song! I remember that controversy as well.

Take care,

Dea

PQQLK9
11-14-2004, 09:25 PM
done /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
11-16-2004, 09:32 AM
DM, please understand most people would rather put their home address and phone number on the internet than their email.

too many spammers

sorry