PDA

View Full Version : Got my table

Elaine
11-14-2004, 10:14 PM
Just wanted to thank all of you that helped me make my decision. I decided on a Olhausen, Santa Ana, with the Virginian legs - 8ft -
Got it for $3400 - including tax, delivery and set up - I shopped and this was the best deal for the money. Also includes Aramith balls, cues, rack ...etc. I think it will be a nice piece of furniture and play nice....you never know I could be a regular on this forum. Thanx to all of you that made suggestions.
Elaine

PQQLK9
11-15-2004, 03:47 AM
Good luck with the new table. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Rich R.
11-15-2004, 03:52 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Elaine:</font><hr>you never know I could be a regular on this forum. <hr /></blockquote>
You could be a regular, without the table. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Have fun with your new toy. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

JimS
11-15-2004, 07:31 AM
You'll love having your own table. Come back and see us again.

Elaine
11-15-2004, 09:15 PM
I just love some of the commentary in this forum, I just might come back for some good republican humor.....
Oh and by the way we are not all the on the far left in California, most of the county I live in is Republican. And next election I'll be adding to that vote....
It's time to turn in my British Passport and help keep all those liberals out of California!!!
I think you have to live in Hollywood to be classed as a typcial Californian - and Hollywood is definately not in my neck of the woods.....
I'll be checking in for some good pool advice also. I have a 7 yr old boy that is showing some interesting moves in pool - he can already make the ball "jump" ...LOL his words.
Elaine