PDA

View Full Version : It takes a while

Rod
05-19-2002, 07:46 PM
See if you can find the hidden image in the group of characters below. It takes some concentration, but it's worth it.

Don't cheat by scrolling down before you look at it. Have fun!

You'll be surprised when you see what it is...

{{{{{{{===**++++*****+++++++++++????????/////////////%\\\\\\
@@@@@444+=+=****&^"""""}}}|||||||]]]<><><><>%%#######!!!!>>
\=///////^^!~~~~::---)))))*****+++@@@@@@@@<%&&&&&&&---^^^~~
====||\\\\\/////////*****<><><><><><><>{}{}{}{}[][][][]%%%
$$$&&$$&$$===~|~|~|~|====++(*^*^*^*^*^*^*)----------%%%~~~~

Most people find it easiest to put your nose right up to the screen, then slowly back away while continuing to stare.

If you still don't see it scroll down for the answer......

ANSWER:
It's a picture of..........NOTHING!!!

I can't believe you fell for that! I hope someone walked by and saw you looking like a complete fool with your eyes
crossed and your nose against the screen. ha ha ha /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

BTW I was a victim and didn't want to feel alone!

Harold Acosta
05-19-2002, 09:54 PM
Hey Rod, I see a stack of $100 dollar bills on top of a Brunswick Gold Crown IV table, and it's all mine because I was the first one to see it!

You should be ashame you did not see it as clearly as I did!

Doctor_D
05-20-2002, 08:17 AM
Good morning:

Having encountered this "picture" once before, as well as falling victim to it, I knew better then to make the same mistake twice.

Shame on you for trying to sucker me again !!!

Dr. D.

Kato
05-20-2002, 08:21 AM
AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I thought we were buddies!!!!!!!???????? I'm gonna do that to all my friends.

HEHEHEHEHEHEHE

Kato

BillPorter
05-20-2002, 08:37 AM
Rod, the weird thing is that I felt like I almost did seem something emerge from the screen. Like those magic eye 3-D pictures you have to stare at to finally see some image emerge from the page. I should have known better than to trust a pool player!!! :>)