PDA

View Full Version : If W was a Democrat

SecaucusFats
11-17-2004, 03:07 PM
I found this on another site and I agree with the writer 100%:

If W was a democrat, the nomination of Condoleeza Rice as Secretary of State, would have been hailed as "the bridging of the racial divide in this country." If W was a democrat,the nomination of Margaret Spellings as Education Secretary would have closed the gender gap. Alberto Gonzalez? He would have literally crossed the Rio Grande.

If W was a democrat, the mass graves and burqua covered women would have been enough justification for the Iraq war. If W was a democrat, "No child left behind" would have been the signature educational achievement of the 21st century. If W was a democrat, campaign finance reform would have cured the system of all of the dirty, soft money.If W was a democrat,Miguel Estrada would be Chief justice of the Supremes by now. If W was a democrat, his tax cuts would have benefitted the middle class. If W was a democrat, his deep faith would be lauded as " him being in touch with his spirituality."

If W was a democrat, the deficit would be in line with the needs of the country. If W was a democrat, the Patriot act would be a wonderfully structured piece of terror-fighting legislation.

If W was a democrat,and appointed a cabinet as diverse as this upcoming one, they'd be carving a space for him on Mount Rushmore.If W was a democrat, he would nominate people BECAUSE they are black,female or hispanic. But because he is George W. Bush, he nominates blacks,females or hispanics because he believes they are the right people for those jobs. It's hysterical that the old media will not toss around words like diversity and gender equity,when the man achieving just that is a republican. I'm proud that W is not a democrat. And dare I say, I thank God!

SF

SecaucusFats
11-17-2004, 03:19 PM
Oh and if W was a Democrat this would not be your "Official Seal" Bwahhaaahhahahah! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif :
http://hometown.aol.com/raveloman/images/demoseal.jpg

SF

eg8r
11-17-2004, 03:19 PM
Interesting post. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

SpiderMan
11-17-2004, 03:47 PM
Waaaaah! Waaaaaaaahh! Waaaaaaaahhhh! WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

That's so funny (and right on target) that it deserves it's own thread!

SpiderMan

highsea
11-17-2004, 03:59 PM
ROTFLMAO! I had to save that pic. Classic!

Qtec
11-17-2004, 09:40 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SecaucusFats:</font><hr> I found this on another site and I agree with the writer 100%:

If W was a democrat, the nomination of Condoleeza Rice as Secretary of State, would have been hailed as "the bridging of the racial divide in this country." <font color="blue"> Is Colin Powell white?</font color> If W was a democrat,the nomination of Margaret Spellings as Education Secretary would have closed the gender gap. Alberto Gonzalez? He would have literally crossed the Rio Grande. <font color="blue">An illegal imigrant? </font color>

If W was a democrat, the mass graves and burqua covered women would have been enough justification for the Iraq war. <font color="blue"> Well it wasnt when Reagan was Pres. </font color> If W was a democrat, "No child left behind" would have been the signature educational achievement of the 21st century. <font color="blue"> If it had been funded. </font color> If W was a democrat, campaign finance reform would have cured the system of all of the dirty, soft money. <font color="blue"> Ahem. DeLay??!!! </font color> If W was a democrat,Miguel Estrada would be Chief justice of the Supremes by now. If W was a democrat, his tax cuts would have benefitted the middle class. <font color="blue">Yes they would have. </font color> If W was a democrat, his deep faith would be lauded as " him being in touch with his spirituality." <font color="blue"> Or a religious nut who thinks the Apocalypse should happen sooner rather than later! </font color>

If W was a democrat, the deficit would be in line with the needs of the country. <font color="blue"> Dream on. </font color> If W was a democrat, the Patriot act would be a wonderfully structured piece of terror-fighting legislation. <font color="blue"> Instead of something Stalin could have proposed. </font color>

If W was a democrat,and appointed a cabinet as diverse as this upcoming one, <font color="blue">Diverse as in male and female? </font color> they'd be carving a space for him on Mount Rushmore. <font color="blue">Doing the ears would be too tricky. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif </font color> If W was a democrat, he would nominate people BECAUSE they are black,female or hispanic. But because he is George W. Bush, he nominates blacks,females or hispanics because he believes they are the right people for those jobs. <font color="blue"> ..and do what they are told. </font color> It's hysterical that the old media will not toss around words like diversity and gender equity,when the man achieving just that is a republican. I'm proud that W is not a democrat. And dare I say, I thank God! <font color="blue">Ditto. </font color>

SF

<hr /></blockquote>

Wally_in_Cincy
11-18-2004, 06:43 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SecaucusFats:</font><hr>

...It's hysterical that the old media will not toss around words like diversity and gender equity,when the man achieving just that is a republican....
<hr /></blockquote>

speaking of the old media, I don't know the source but someone in the "old" media was saying that talk radio would be much less popular since Kerry did not get elected since they would not have anything to talk about now.

Conservative talk show host Hugh Hewitt said that is like General Motors telling Toyota that Japanese cars are just a fad.

hondo
11-18-2004, 07:18 AM
Good job, Q. You punched holes in that malarkey.

Qtec
11-18-2004, 07:21 AM
Gracias amigo.

Q

SpiderMan
11-18-2004, 07:36 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> Good job, Q. You punched holes in that malarkey. <hr /></blockquote>

No, it was a pretty lame response. Q usually does better, especially against Eg8r.

SpiderMan

Qtec
11-18-2004, 10:57 AM
ometimes I have time to make a proper responce, sometimes not.
Whatever, I think I made my point.
Sure , if I had the time I could disect that piece of BS and show what a dick head the auther is..................

but where is the fun.

From all the die-hard Reps on the board , IMO, you are the only one who even considers the other point of view.

Dont think If we ever met on a pool table,I would show you mercy, I wouldnt have any qualms about reducing you to tears or convincing you that I am your nemisis.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Q /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

eg8r
11-18-2004, 11:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Dont think If we ever met on a pool table,I would show you mercy, I wouldnt have any qualms about reducing you to tears or convincing you that I am your nemisis.
<hr /></blockquote> I thought Chopstick was Spiderman's nemesis? Is Chopstick and Q the same person? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

Chopstick
11-18-2004, 01:34 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
<hr /></blockquote> I thought Chopstick was Spiderman's nemesis? Is Chopstick and Q the same person? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

Q = ChopStick? I doubt it. I spend my time doing what pool players are supposed to do. Practicing, rather than scarfing up all this tripe the publish on the internet.

nhp
11-19-2004, 04:51 AM
I don't get it. This guy Fats comes on here and always says democrats just sit around and whine. All this guy has been doing is whining and talking [censored] about democrats, it's the same exact thing. Funny.

eg8r
11-19-2004, 06:27 AM
LOL, I did not think so either, but it looks like Spidey has a new nemesis. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

When are we going to get together and play some more 1p?

eg8r

Bob_in_Cincy
11-19-2004, 06:53 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr>
.... From all the die-hard Reps on the board , IMO, you are the only one who even considers the other point of view. <hr /></blockquote>

That's just not true. I also consider the other viewpoint all the time. I just don't believe a lot of it. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Regards,
Bob

SecaucusFats
11-19-2004, 01:12 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nhp:</font><hr> I don't get it. This guy Fats comes on here and always says democrats just sit around and whine. All this guy has been doing is whining and talking [censored] about democrats, it's the same exact thing. Funny. <hr /></blockquote>

LOL, I'm crowing not whining. I get a kick out of making lefties squirm. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SF

Deeman2
11-19-2004, 02:08 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> From all the die-hard Reps on the board , IMO, you are the only one who even considers the other point of view.

Q /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> I got $500 on the Spiderman (seen him shoot), let's see how many Democratic Guilders is that? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif</font color>

Deeman

wolfdancer
11-19-2004, 05:35 PM
If I was a carpenter,and.....
hey, George couldn't be anything but a Republican...look at his head...see the bumps?
I'm an amateur Phrenologist....and when I look, I see "Rocky Road" or sumthin like that.
and.. if his cabinet appointees had the "right stuff" four years ago, why would they be jumping ship now, when the country is in crisis, and the admin is under pressure?...

Fair_Play
11-19-2004, 06:43 PM
If John Kerry was a Republican? He would have had the balls to talk issues, and the balls to put his "Plan(s)" on his web site and in his speeches, instead of keeping all a 'secret'... Now we are safe, because not only is he a spineless 'over educated' idiot, he smells funny (look at the size of his nose!). /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Alll the best from Fair Play!

wolfdancer
11-19-2004, 07:25 PM
Well, Kerry was trying "to be all things to all people"..and failed...but as bad a candidate as he was, he came close. What does that say about George? What if we weren't at war?
And "we are safe because John was a spineless "overeducated" idiot, and smells funny"...hmmm, let me ponder that.
Some folks think it took more "balls" to express his views on the Vietnam war, back then, then the courage he showed, for which he received a medal.
I didn't care for Mr. Kerry, but I wouldn't have feared his Presidency.

nhp
11-19-2004, 08:57 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman2:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> From all the die-hard Reps on the board , IMO, you are the only one who even considers the other point of view.

Q /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> I got $500 on the Spiderman (seen him shoot), let's see how many Democratic Guilders is that? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif</font color>

Deeman <hr /></blockquote>

Oooh I love action. I'm in!!!

eg8r
11-19-2004, 09:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Well, Kerry was trying "to be all things to all people"..and failed...but as bad a candidate as he was, he came close. What does that say about George? <hr /></blockquote> It says he did not do as well as he should, but at least the majority of the voting citizens were able to see through his shortcomings and vote for the right guy.

eg8r

Qtec
11-19-2004, 09:43 PM
Actually, I tried to delete that post but i was to late.LOL A mate of mine was i town and we had a few beers and played some pool and then had a few beers.........You know how it can go. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I,m not one to blow my own trumpet but occasionally I can pot a few balls myself. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
When I used to play competition snooker, my high run was 97. In 14-1 [ which i play seldom], 69. I have never ran more than 3 racks in 9 ball.[ no power break].
Just because I,m not a right wing religous nut doesnt mean to say that I cant play pool. LOL /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Q

SecaucusFats
11-20-2004, 01:25 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> Actually, I tried to delete that post but i was to late.LOL A mate of mine was i town and we had a few beers and played some pool and then had a few beers.........You know how it can go. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I,m not one to blow my own trumpet but occasionally I can pot a few balls myself. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
When I used to play competition snooker, my high run was 97. In 14-1 [ which i play seldom], 69. I have never ran more than 3 racks in 9 ball.[ no power break].
Just because I,m not a right wing religous nut doesnt mean to say that I cant play pool. LOL /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Q

<hr /></blockquote>

Next time you're in New York or North Jersey let me know if you wanna go knock 'em around a bit. I know a lot of good places to play. BTW, I can get you all the action you want.

As for myself..I'd play you straight up 9 and take it from there, and I ain't at all ashamed to ask for a spot if we're playing for some ducats and I see the need. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

SF