PDA

View Full Version : Question for Qtec.

highsea
11-19-2004, 05:14 AM
If the US is so overextended in Iraq, why do we have only one Carrier Strike Force in theatre? You know, we have 12 of them, shouldn't dubya commit a couple more?

Have you noticed that all of our B-2's and F-117's are sitting on the pad?

Other than the 400-1 kill ratio in Iraq, did you notice that your buddy Jaques Chirac just came out and offered some help for the US in stabilizing the ME?

Well, better late than never.....

eg8r
11-19-2004, 06:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Other than the 400-1 kill ratio in Iraq, did you notice that your buddy Jaques Chirac just came out and offered some help for the US in stabilizing the ME?
<hr /></blockquote> A part of me says, screw Chirac, and another hopes this is a good thing. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif The only people in the world that are worried about the French are the people on the Ivory Coast. The french and the spanish do not send an ounce of tremble through the terrorists.

eg8r

Qtec
11-19-2004, 08:23 AM
Overstretched as in troops on the ground.
When the US troops moved up to Fallujah, it was British troops that took overfrom them. This suggests to me that the US is short on infantry.
140,000 troops to 30.000,000 Iraqi citizens - most of them hostile -and a rapidly growing active army of terrorists.

How do you know the ratio is 400-1. I,m pretty sure the US doesnt count Iraqi casualties! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
Not even the US knows how many bodies are buried under the rubble of Fallujah- the City of Mosques it used to be called. I agree something had to be done but when the city is open to the media, there could be a severe backlash when the pictures of total devestation are shown.

Dont hold your breath waiting for Chirac,s help either.
I dont trust him.

Q