PDA

View Full Version : Where to get a ball washer?

tylerv
11-20-2004, 11:44 AM
Can anyone tell me where I can get a good ball washer capable of washing a full set of 16 balls at a time? The only thing I can find is the Ball Star cleaner, but it only does half a set at once...
Thanks,
- Tyler

Rich R.
11-20-2004, 11:52 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote tylerv:</font><hr> Can anyone tell me where I can get a good ball washer capable of washing a full set of 16 balls at a time? The only thing I can find is the Ball Star cleaner, but it only does half a set at once...
Thanks,
- Tyler <hr /></blockquote>
It's expensive, but Leonard Bludworth makes one.
http://www.bludworth.com/prodandserv.htm

HallofFame
11-20-2004, 02:15 PM
Hi,

Yes, Leonard; but he is having lots of problems right now and I don't think this is a good time to call.

Actually, Leonard's ball washer is the least expensive product for what you get; a GREAT product. Star makes one that costs about the same but it ONLY holds 8 balls at a time, I don't get it; why did they do that?

Joe

Pizza Bob
11-21-2004, 06:39 AM
Joe Porper makes one also. Here's the link:

http://www.porper.com/index.cfm/fuseAction/Catalog.Product/productID/103.cfm?CFID=1212909&amp;CFTOKEN=2360ec6da2401a65-5B59E16B-20ED-7D0A-C072713B00F020DB

Like the Bludworth, it's not cheap. While I know you stipulated the capability of doing a whole rack of balls at once - thought maybe the prices might change your mind. Fred (Agnir) tested and reported favorably on the mini-ball washer, powered by your electric drill. Does 3 or 4 balls at one time and runs around $60 or $70. Always pay attention to what the Head Googan has to say&lt;g&gt;.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Wally_in_Cincy
11-22-2004, 07:18 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Pizza Bob:</font><hr> ... Fred (Agnir) tested and reported favorably on the mini-ball washer, powered by your electric drill. Does 3 or 4 balls at one time and runs around $60 or $70....
<hr /></blockquote>

"Mini-Buffer"

Rich R.
11-22-2004, 07:43 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> "Mini-Buffer" <hr /></blockquote>
http://www.muellerrecreationalproducts.com/index.cfm/fuseAction/Catalog.Product/productID/5510.cfm?CFID=103889&amp;CFTOKEN=7683dce0142fbf22-60C0D6F5-D61C-4F06-B93B4B9FA85D575E

Eric.
11-22-2004, 10:31 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote tylerv:</font><hr> Can anyone tell me where I can get a good ball washer... Thanks,
- Tyler <hr /></blockquote>

Your right hand and a bar of soap /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif (j/k)

Seriously, it depends on what you need it for. Commercial use or for your home. For commercial use, I like the one from Bludworth (Rich R's post). It does all 16 and will last awhile. You won't have to buy another one every few months.

Eric

Fred Agnir
11-22-2004, 01:17 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Pizza Bob:</font><hr> Fred (Agnir) tested and reported favorably on the mini-ball washer, powered by your electric drill. Does 3 or 4 balls at one time and runs around $60 or $70. Always pay attention to what the Head Googan has to say&lt;g&gt;.<hr /></blockquote>This thing is great if you only had one set of balls to do. But, if the original poster wants to do a full set, I assume he's got more than one set to do. And the Mini-Buffer would be a bear for more than one set, IMO.

Fred

Deeman2
11-22-2004, 02:29 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fred Agnir:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Pizza Bob:</font><hr> Fred (Agnir) tested and reported favorably on the mini-ball washer, powered by your electric drill. Does 3 or 4 balls at one time and runs around $60 or $70. Always pay attention to what the Head Googan has to say&lt;g&gt;.<hr /></blockquote>This thing is great if you only had one set of balls to do. But, if the original poster wants to do a full set, I assume he's got more than one set to do. And the Mini-Buffer would be a bear for more than one set, IMO.

Fred <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> Pete Calabracy (his daughter, Alexandra shoots very well) wanted something that was pretty inexpensive when he designed it and you are correct, it is not for a pool hall but serves well for a single set of balls. </font color>

Deeman

SPetty
11-22-2004, 03:56 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman2:</font><hr>Pete Calabracy wanted something that was pretty inexpensive when he designed it and you are correct, it is not for a pool hall but serves well for a single set of balls. <hr /></blockquote>Or two single set of balls - I used my mini-buffer for you folks before you came over on Saturday. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif