PDA

View Full Version : Ah, grilled cheese anyone?

landshark77
11-20-2004, 10:45 PM
Got cheese? Got Mary? This (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=19270&item=5535890 757&rd=1#ebayphotohosting) has both. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

wolfdancer
11-21-2004, 11:36 AM
Why spend big $$ on a 10 yr old sandwich? For just $19.95 I'll send you a freshly made "Virgin Mary" Grilled Cheese. Act now, and I'll include a second one for free...that'a a $39.90 value for just $19.95...and that's not all...I'll include my secret recipe for a Virgin Mary cocktail.
Could these sandwiches have miraculous powers?
Well,if you've ever seen me cook anything, you'll know it's a miracle if I don't burn it to a crisp
Free shipping in the continental USA, and parts of Texas.

Rod
11-21-2004, 12:17 PM
How many times are they going to start that auction? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif Ebay took it off once. The last time I looked it was 69,000. Now I see it's 16,000. Either someone retracted a big bid or it's a new auction. Any ideas? Who wants a stale old sandwich anyway? And who knows what the virgin Mary really looked like? LOL Some people are just a few bricks short of a full load.

Rod

landshark77
11-21-2004, 12:54 PM
Hey Rod, I guess you missed the part where this sandwich has brought the owner great luck at the slots. I mean come on, this is an investment! You have to spend money to make money. I see this as a great business op. If I can come up with the dough this sandwich is sooooo mine! Anyone want to contribute? I just hope I don't get hungry while I'm sitting at the slot machine....that would suck.

And yeah, a new sandwich doesn't have the proven "powers" this one does...even if I get the great price of 2 for $19.95, LMAO!

Rod
11-21-2004, 01:09 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote landshark77:</font><hr> Hey Rod, I guess you missed the part where this sandwich has brought the owner great luck at the slots.

No I didn't

I mean come on, this is an investment! You have to spend money to make money. I see this as a great business op.

Wish you well

If I can come up with the dough this sandwich is sooooo mine! Anyone want to contribute?

No

I just hope I don't get hungry while I'm sitting at the slot machine....that would suck.

LOL

And yeah, a new sandwich doesn't have the proven "powers" this one does...even if I get the great price of 2 for $19.95, LMAO! <hr /></blockquote>

Well Jack has his Mary embossed cooking grill!