PDA

View Full Version : Thanks

Sid_Vicious
11-22-2004, 09:38 AM
I just wanted to make a blanket message to let everyone who may have read a weekend post I made concerning a personal issue, that things are slowly mending and I'm back to being like my old self. I probably shouldn't have even wrote much of that weekend text, and yet in hindsight, it was exactly what I needed at the time. Thank you for your concerns and thank you for your PMs, it meant a lot. Now it's time to move ahead of this thing and learn from it, in a good way, not in a defensive, hidden way, as I'd directly suggested to y'all earlier, please disregard what I said.

Now it's time to get back to talking about pool, this message is my closure for all of us here, it is yesterday's news, bumpy road but fixable. I'll answer everyone's PMs this evening.

Sincerely,
Sid

SpiderMan
11-22-2004, 10:32 AM
Hey Sid,

A really good thing to remember, and say to yourself before making important decisions, is "Nothing is more important than the rest of my life.". Come to think of it, sometimes I may need a reminder also.

SpiderMan

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sid_Vicious:</font><hr> I just wanted to make a blanket message to let everyone who may have read a weekend post I made concerning a personal issue, that things are slowly mending and I'm back to being like my old self. I probably shouldn't have even wrote much of that weekend text, and yet in hindsight, it was exactly what I needed at the time. Thank you for your concerns and thank you for your PMs, it meant a lot. Now it's time to move ahead of this thing and learn from it, in a good way, not in a defensive, hidden way, as I'd directly suggested to y'all earlier, please disregard what I said.

Now it's time to get back to talking about pool, this message is my closure for all of us here, it is yesterday's news, bumpy road but fixable. I'll answer everyone's PMs this evening.

Sincerely,
Sid <hr /></blockquote>

wolfdancer
11-22-2004, 10:46 AM
The Four Noble Truths
1. Dukkha: All worldly life is unsatisfactory, disjointed, suffering.
2. Samudaya: There is a cause of suffering, which is attachment or desire (tanha).
3. Nirodha: There is a way out of suffering, which is to eliminate attachment and desire.
4. Marga: The path that leads out of suffering is called the Noble Eightfold Path.

Gayle in MD
11-22-2004, 05:27 PM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Love,
Gayle

stickman
11-22-2004, 08:36 PM
Best wishes, Sid! I'm still not ready to trust again, but that is my problem. Some say that if you never gamble, you can't win. I've always been one to say that if you can't afford to lose, don't gamble. Here's hoping that you'll be a big winner.

Your friend,
Jim

Chopstick
11-23-2004, 03:01 PM
To do is to be.
To be is to do.
Therefore....DoBeDoBeDoo..

Go down gambling, you may never have to go.