PDA

View Full Version : Need a golf bag for too many cues

glau
11-23-2004, 08:35 PM
My first cue was a graphite Cuetec. Didn't like the way it felt and let an ex-con borrow it. He got arrested again and I never got it back. Next cue was a basic 2 point Meucci. The ferrule cracked and sold it. Then I got a Adams Balabushka in 1995. Still play with it today. Plays well and other than a grimy wrap, in good shape. I didn't have my Balabushka with me one day and picked out a four point Joss for $550 at the pro shop. Didn't like the way it felt and sold it. After a few more buys and trades, I now have that Balabushka, a plain Joss, a wood to wood McDermott, a quick release McDermott with Bushka rings, a custom Richard Chudy gift from ex-girlfriend, a Meucci Original with old logo from pre 1985, a Meucci "Jim Rempe" from pre 1995, and a Schmelke sneaky pete. With 8 cues on hand, mostly collecting dust in the closet, I think I might have to buy a golf bag. I am kidding about the golf bag but maybe I got a "shoppers" bug.

By the way, if you are out there John Barton of Instroke fame, I have a Porper 2X2, Porper 1X1 envelope, Giuseppe 2X4, Bentley 2X4. I finally got an Instroke Premier 1X2. You are right...the Instroke makes the other cases (except the Porpers) seem shoddily constructed. The Instroke is the best damn case I ever laid my paws on. By the way, it says made in Germany but I recall you saying Germany means former Eastern Bloc somewhere?

Thanks for listening.

DialUp
11-23-2004, 08:56 PM
No worries... Get one of these - http://www.muellerrecreationalproducts.com/images/Catalog/product_thumb/5741_thumb.jpg

pooltchr
11-24-2004, 06:16 PM
John and I are working together these days. I will pass your message along to him. His laptop fell off a counter and gave new meaning to the term "computer crash". Don't think he will be on the board any time soon.
Steve

GolfProTj
09-11-2005, 05:13 PM
U have any low end cues for sale?
Thanks tj