PDA

View Full Version : Things You Can Only Say On Thanksgiving

9 Ball Girl
11-25-2004, 10:17 AM
01. Talk about huge breasts!

02. Tying the legs together keeps the inside moist.

03. It's Cool Whip time!

04. If I don't undo my pants, I'll burst!

05 Whew, that's one terrific spread!

06. I'm in the mood for a little dark meat.

07. Are you ready for seconds yet?

08. It's a little dry, do you still want to eat it?

09. Just wait your turn, you'll get some!

10. Don't play with your meat.

11. Just spread the legs open and stuff it in.

12. Do you think you'll be able to handle all these people at once?

13. I didn't expect everyone to come at once!

14. You still have a little bit on your chin.

15. How long will it take after you stick it in? .

16. You'll know it's ready when it pops up.

17. Wow, I didn't think I could handle all of that!

Happy Thanksgiving!

wolfdancer
11-25-2004, 03:24 PM
Sent this to "Cousin Carol"..only send her the good stuff...stuff that'll rattle her cage...lol
Hope you are having a great Thanksgiving dinner...don't get stuffed...
What does.. "La voz desnunda de la vida me cambió, Todo por nada. Se van los días en mis noches no hay calor, No queda nada." mean....what kinda stuff that is

SPetty
11-25-2004, 04:25 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr>What does.. "La voz desnunda de la vida me cambió, Todo por nada. Se van los días en mis noches no hay calor, No queda nada." mean....what kinda stuff that is <hr /></blockquote>The concept of babelfish (http://world.altavista.com/tr) is a good one, but...

"The voice desnunda of the life changed to me, Everything by anything. The days in my nights go away is no heat, is not left anything."

SecaucusFats
11-25-2004, 04:39 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> Sent this to "Cousin Carol"..only send her the good stuff...stuff that'll rattle her cage...lol
Hope you are having a great Thanksgiving dinner...don't get stuffed...
What does.. "La voz desnunda de la vida me cambió, Todo por nada. Se van los días en mis noches no hay calor, No queda nada." mean....what kinda stuff that is <hr /></blockquote>

I'll fill in for 9 Ball Girl while she works on her second helpings.

The quote in Spanish says: "The naked voice (truth) of life changed me. Everything was for nothing, the days go by and I have no warmth at night. Nothing remains" It sounds like a line from a "bolero", a Spanish love ballad.)

Now it's time for me to get another glass of vino! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

SF

dg-in-centralpa
11-26-2004, 05:43 AM
LMAO! If I tried any of these, my old lady would kill me or my mother. Whoever got to me first. Wifey isn't a prude except when my parents are around. I had my parents and my grandmother over for dinner. Quiet and uneventful.

Happy Thanksgiving!

DG

9 Ball Girl
11-26-2004, 08:40 AM
You got it bub. In this case, "calor" means heat and is a metaphor for love or a person's bodyheat, etc.

Wendy&lt;---has given up on men

wolfdancer
11-26-2004, 10:52 AM
Wendy&lt;---has given up on men

Hmmmmmmm....what's left???

9 Ball Girl
11-26-2004, 01:52 PM
Abstinence and celibacy.

SecaucusFats
11-26-2004, 03:09 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> You got it bub. In this case, "calor" means heat and is a metaphor for love or a person's bodyheat, etc.

Wendy&lt;---has given up on men <hr /></blockquote>

A good looking, attractive, intelligent girl, with a good job (and plays pool) is one hell of a catch. Give it time and love will find you.

Come over to Jersey, there's lots of single guys here. Maybe one will sweep you off your feet. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

SF &lt; Fell hard for a Jersey girl and been happy since!