PDA

View Full Version : Does your game have ...

wolfdancer
11-25-2004, 12:25 PM
...., ups and downs?
Are you "on" some days, And "off" the next? Can you make all the balls sometimes, and only the cueball at other times?
Would your team select you for that important game in one match, then elect to forfeit your next game?
Recent studies at the Bombay institute, a think tank, have made a startling discovery:... the fault may not be yours!!!

If you've been blaming yourself, for not practicing enough,for having an inconsistant setup/stroke/aim, etc...take heed my friends, take heart....

You may just be a victim of "BiPooler Disorder"...marked by wild swings in one's ability, confidence level, and willingness or unwillingness, to risk vast sums of money,normally earmarked for milk, or the offspring's college fund...

About the Bombay think tank: this is comprised of fellow pool players, and scholars, like myself...with admiral credentials, some even graduated from HS. We meet regularly, weekly, in diffent locales,( there is no permanent institute, per se) to test out our theories, solve the world's problems, and try to forget who's presently occupying the white house
If you would like to conduct your own studies...You will need a generous portion, a dollop of Bombay's finest (might I suggest Blue), with no more then a pinch of a foreign substance like Vermouth. Of course you will eventually need a pool table to do your "lab" work....again, might I suggest using your friend's, instead of your own.

Gayle in MD
11-25-2004, 07:00 PM
What a riot, I love it, LOL. bipooler disorder. Now I can add that to my other pool diseases, eightballitis, english dyslexia and pokestrokenoff!

thanks for the laugh,
Gayle in Md. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

wolfdancer
11-25-2004, 09:42 PM
Gayle, i think I got all dem too...lol...plus I can't even spell... admirable

theinel
11-26-2004, 08:32 PM
I've been suffering from this for years. It's nice to finally have a diagnosis.

Have you done any work on a cure? Maybe some of Bombays finest will do the trick.

GStrong
11-27-2004, 09:41 AM
Hey, I'm definitely bi-pooler... They must have a pill for that right? I'm in LOL

Ives
11-27-2004, 10:25 AM
Hello to all the fine scientist at the Bombay Think Tank.
I would officially like to offer myself as a test subject for finding the cure. This is a malady i have had my whole life and am very pleased to discover that i am not alone. Perhaps with your help a cure can be found and I will no longer have to play on a corner table by myself for fear of spreading this horrible condition onto others.

signed /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif