PDA

View Full Version : For Highsea!

Barbara
11-27-2004, 11:50 AM
You know at the checkout counter at the supermarket where they have those tabloids and you always read those ridiculous headlines like "Kristie Alley Is Too Fat To Have Sex"? Well, on one of them today was a picture of Arafat and the headline read, "Arafat Died Of Aids - Read About His Secret Gay Life!".

I laughed and thought of you, highsea. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Barbara

highsea
11-27-2004, 12:10 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> ...Read About His Secret Gay Life!".

I laughed and thought of you, highsea. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Barbara <hr /></blockquote>I guess all those years being cooped up in his compound got to him, huh? Poor Cracker, so far away from Suha...Maybe being gay is a choice after all... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Cueless Joey
11-27-2004, 12:34 PM
I thought homosexuality was a despicable sin in the Islam religion? /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
Surely, Arafat ws not a hypocrite, was he?

Deeman2
11-29-2004, 02:22 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Cueless Joey:</font><hr> I thought homosexuality was a despicable sin in the Islam religion? /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
Surely, Arafat ws not a hypocrite, was he? <hr /></blockquote> <font color="blue">

Haven't you seen all those pictures of hundreds of thousands of men, in lines, bending over outside the Mosques? Maybe they are sneeking under our Gaydar.</font color>

Deeman