PDA

View Full Version : Saw M. Moore on Tonight last night!!!

Deeman2
11-30-2004, 08:42 AM
Gee, did you see Micheal Moore on The Tonight Show last night? He was clean shaven, hair cut in a republican doo and had a suit on!!!!, said it was the first time to wear one since he was a kid. I thought maybe he had changed to go into hiding but he was pretty gratious towards Bush and credited him with more of a message than Kerry. He was hissed and booed some but held up pretty well. Claimed he had gotten rich off the 9/11 docudrama and was probably brushing up for the Oscars.

Tori said he had probably just come from having his French passport photo but I thought he cleaned up pretty well.

Deeman

highsea
11-30-2004, 08:48 AM
what a pu$$y

Sorry, ladies... /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

hondo
11-30-2004, 09:27 AM
Without people like MM fighting the dumbing down
of America things would get worse a lot faster
than they already are. The " corporate raider"
is fighting for our rights. God bless America.

Wally_in_Cincy
11-30-2004, 09:28 AM
caught the tail end of the interview after we got home from pool league. i didn't recognize him at first. he's still ugly /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

and a liar

crawdaddio
11-30-2004, 09:46 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr>

and a liar <hr /></blockquote>

your glass house hasn't shattered yet?

highsea
11-30-2004, 09:58 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> Without people like MM fighting the dumbing down of America <hr /></blockquote>Good grief Hondo, you call yourself an educator.

Michael Moore is dumbing down America. Just in a different way, with his mockumenatries and posturing. You don't really believe him, do you?

Wally_in_Cincy
11-30-2004, 09:58 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote crawdaddio:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr>

and a liar <hr /></blockquote>

your glass house hasn't shattered yet? <hr /></blockquote>

you talkin' about the ugly part or the liar part?

highsea
11-30-2004, 10:00 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> you talkin' about the ugly part or the liar part? <hr /></blockquote>You got a ugly house Wally?

-CM

Wally_in_Cincy
11-30-2004, 10:00 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote highsea:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> Without people like MM fighting the dumbing down of America <hr /></blockquote>Good grief Hondo, you call yourself an educator.

Michael Moore is dumbing down America. Just in a different way, with his mockumenatries and posturing. You don't really believe him, do you? <hr /></blockquote>

a guy on my pool team, the night before the election, told me "I can't vote for Bush, he arranged to fly all of OBL's family out of the country. I saw it in that movie"

Wally_in_Cincy
11-30-2004, 10:02 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote highsea:</font><hr> You got a ugly house Wally?

-CM <hr /></blockquote>

it's made of mirrors and they're all cracked

highsea
11-30-2004, 10:02 AM
Personally, I'm glad they're gone...

highsea
11-30-2004, 10:05 AM
I meant OBL's family..

Sorry about your mirrors. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

-CM

highsea
11-30-2004, 10:08 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr>a guy on my pool team, the night before the election, told me "I can't vote for Bush, he arranged to fly all of OBL's family out of the country. I saw it in that movie" <hr /></blockquote> You probably have to tell him what shot to take too, right?

-CM

Deeman2
11-30-2004, 10:18 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> Without people like MM fighting the dumbing down
of America things would get worse a lot faster
than they already are. The " corporate raider"
is fighting for our rights. God bless America. <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> Well, he's certainly doing it in mighty spiffy duds, my friend. I don't see where he's making things go downhill slower. After all, he made millions on his docudramas but has he even brought GM back to Flint? Has he stopped Nike from operating overseas? Has he helped elect a President. No, what he has done is profited from outtakes from ambush "Do you still beat your wife?" interviews and lined his pockets very nicely.

Say, doesn't he have enough money to open up a manufacturing plant in Flint? I wonder why he has not thought of that? Between he and, say, Mel Gibson ( the evil one) wonder who has given the most to charity out of their film proceeds? He's found a nich that dups many but.hey, at least he stears so far from the truth, most people told the French they could have him. As a fellow fat slob, I tend to think of him as the "Refridgerator Raider", rather than the "Corporate Raider." /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif</font color>

Deeman
losing weight and giving weight....

hondo
11-30-2004, 11:33 AM
What a bunch of hypocrites!!! The swift boat ads, the
nra paranoia, the flip flopping, the ANTI- abortion
president. The bull [censored] goes on and on. Like Bush
didn't stretch the truth? WMD's??? MM makes you guys
feel superior? What a joke!

quote=highsea] <blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> Without people like MM fighting the dumbing down of America <hr /></blockquote>Good grief Hondo, you call yourself an educator.

Michael Moore is dumbing down America. Just in a different way, with his mockumenatries and posturing. You don't really believe him, do you? <hr /></blockquote>

wolfdancer
11-30-2004, 01:07 PM
You don't really believe him, do you?
Well, it's a theory......

SpiderMan
11-30-2004, 04:09 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote highsea:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> you talkin' about the ugly part or the liar part? <hr /></blockquote>You got a ugly house Wally?

-CM <hr /></blockquote>

We Buy Ugly Houses

SpiderMan