View Full Version : Shocking

Qtec
11-30-2004, 10:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/this_world/4038375.stm

New York's HIV experiment
By Jamie Doran
Reporter/producer, Guinea Pig Kids

HIV positive children and their loved ones have few rights if they choose to battle with social work authorities in New York City.

Jacklyn Hoerger's job was to treat children with HIV at a New York children's home.

But nobody had told her that the drugs she was administering were experimental and highly toxic.

"We were told that if they were vomiting, if they lost their ability to walk, if they were having diarrhoea, if they were dying, then all of this was because of their HIV infection."

In fact it was the drugs that were making the children ill and the children had been enrolled on the secret trials without their relatives' or guardians' knowledge

<hr /></blockquote>

If Bush REALLY is a man of the people, that he DOES represent American values, that he DOES really care for EVERY life, that no CHILD be left behind etc, etc... then he should react agressively to this story.
I,m willing to bet this doesnt get much of a response from the Whitehouse. If so, it basically proves that he is a fraud. If he is not willing to stop the drug Co,s from experementing on kids.................!

Is there such a thing as corporate integrity?

Q

Wally_in_Cincy
11-30-2004, 11:34 AM
it's all dubya's fault

everything is dubya's fault

wolfdancer
11-30-2004, 12:26 PM
Wally, it's big of you to admit it....maybe the first step in the healing process.
And "Another one bites the dust"....Homeland Secretary Tom Ridge resigns today
And Tyrone Willingham fired as Notre Dame Football coach...and
NAACP President Kweisi Mfume to step down
No job is secure with a republican administration...that's 3 more folks who will be collecting unemployment benefits

Wally_in_Cincy
11-30-2004, 12:31 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> Wally, it's big of you to admit it....maybe the first step in the healing process.

<font color="blue">He got tired of drawing a bureaucrat's salary. Now he's going on green alert /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif </font color>

<font color="blue">obviously rascism.....

or the crappy record </font color>

<font color="blue">He wants to spend time with his 6 children...

and their 6 mothers.

and maybe his wife. </font color>

No job is secure with a republican administration...that's 3 more folks who will be collecting unemployment benefits

<font color="blue"> unemployment pay is for slackers /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif </font color> <hr /></blockquote>

wolfdancer
11-30-2004, 12:45 PM
LOL!!!!

Singlemalt
11-30-2004, 01:09 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> Wally, it's big of you to admit it....maybe the first step in the healing process.
No job is secure with a republican administration...that's 3 more folks who will be collecting unemployment benefits <hr /></blockquote>

LMAO! Collecting unemployment benefits?!!? You must be kidding.....

hondo
11-30-2004, 01:31 PM
Finally, Wally, you said something worthy of
posting! I knew you had it in you.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> it's all dubya's fault

everything is dubya's fault <hr /></blockquote>

Wally_in_Cincy
11-30-2004, 01:46 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> Finally, Wally, you said something worthy of
<hr /></blockquote>

hondo, how about this one.

GO PITT !!!!

http://www.vintagesportsshoppe.com/pitt.JPG

/ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Deeman2
11-30-2004, 01:50 PM
<hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> Healing Process? Isn't that what the losers have to do? Not the winners... </font color>
/ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
Deeman

wolfdancer
11-30-2004, 01:53 PM
Sometimes you win the "battle" but lose the "war"

Qtec
11-30-2004, 05:04 PM
Did I blame Bush for what happened?

[ QUOTE ]
http://www.newmediaexplorer.org/sepp/2004/07/15/aids_experiments_on_children_in_new_yorks_incarnat ion_center_a_human_tragedy.htm

Nevertheless, these children, who have no parents to speak up for them, are held in the Incarnation clinic and are forcibly drugged. They are given some of the most damaging drugs the pharma giants have yet come up with. If they refuse, because the drugs make them feel miserable, they are forced to swallow them and if that force is not sufficient to "make them take their medicine", they are simply operated and fitted with a tube that goes directly into the stomach, so the drugs can be injected. <hr /></blockquote>

Q

Wally_in_Cincy
12-01-2004, 06:52 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr>
If Bush REALLY is a man of the people, that he DOES represent American values, that he DOES really care for EVERY life, that no CHILD be left behind etc, etc... then he should react agressively to this story.<hr /></blockquote>

I'm probably wasting my time but...

The Prez does not have time to be involved in every situation in this country. This is something that needs to be dealt with by the NYC Health Commisioner or possibly the mayor, not the Prez.

Dagwood
12-01-2004, 12:49 PM
Ditto to that Wally...or they could bring in the FDA if people feel that it really needs to be taken to the national level. Personally, I think it should.

Dags

Gayle in MD
12-06-2004, 06:30 AM
Unfortunately the President has failed to fill top level positions in the FDA, (For a long time) waiting I suppose until his re-election to fill them with yes men/women who will permit him to spend his mandate in a way satisfactory to the Pharmaceutical Industry "Big Corporation" contributors who gave two thirds of their money to the Bush campaign. Several in the FDA have said recently that the FDA has been a lame duck due to the lack of people in the top levels.

Gayle in Md.

hondo
12-06-2004, 09:28 AM
Now you've really upset me, Wally. I am a big Steeler
fan, however.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> Finally, Wally, you said something worthy of
<hr /></blockquote>

hondo, how about this one.

GO PITT !!!!

http://www.vintagesportsshoppe.com/pitt.JPG

/ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif <hr /></blockquote>