PDA

View Full Version : Diamond table

stroker6626
12-04-2004, 11:41 AM
I just purchased a Diamond table on E-bay, it's brand new from the US Open, from 2001 but was stored all that time, for $3500, and that's with the lights, would that be considered a good deal on my part? I've always wanted a Diamond table, had a Gold Crown 111 for a number of years.Your opinion would be appreciated! good or bad.....lol

SnakebyteXX
12-04-2004, 09:16 PM
I do not own a Diamond table but during the time I was searching for just the right table for my home I don't remember anyone ever saying anything but good things about them. In fact Diamond tables are considered by many to be amongst the very best tables you can own.

I did a lot of research on lighting before finally deciding on the Diamond Tournament light for my own home setup. I bought a used one from Diamond for $500 and paid another $160 to have it shipped. The light is everything I was hoping for and a perfect compliment to my classic Brunswick.

FWIW: It's my opinion that you got a very good deal and one that will keep on giving you pleasure for a long time to come - congratulations.

Snake

Gayle in MD
12-05-2004, 12:09 AM
Hi,
That's a good deal. I have a Diamond pro, w/pro cut pockets, and I love it, and think it is the best table. Congratulations on your purchase, and also, on buying a table that is made in America!
Gayle in Md. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

rogerb
12-05-2004, 07:02 AM
Depends on the shipping charges, my pro was about 4600, new including shipping. Sounds like a good deal , you will be very happy !

cheesemouse
12-05-2004, 02:35 PM
Stroker6626,

You will never regret the deal you made. I arranged for the purchase of a Diamond Pro from the O2 US Open for a friend of mine. I play on his table often and it out plays my own B/Anniversary, which some think is one of the best Brunswick ever made.

The Diamond is just a pleasure to play on and the light is tops...enjoy /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

stroker6626
12-05-2004, 05:58 PM
Thank you all for your encouraging comments, it's gratifying to hear such positive information, I can't wait to play on it, I will let you all know about my experience with the table, thanks again!

JimS
12-05-2004, 07:50 PM
I'm a fortune teller. I can tell that in your future is a great time playing pool on the best table made.

I've had mine for over 3 years now and it makes playing on anything else easy....which is a good thing.