PDA

View Full Version : Attention Florida Players!

Stretch
12-05-2004, 03:07 PM
Hey great news! The Stretch Man is going down to Florida for a two week Vacation which means LOTS of pool /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif I'll be in the Leesburg area the first two weeks of Jan. I'm looking forward to meeting and playing eg8r (sorry we couldn't hook up last year) Murry Tucker, and anyone else that wants to come out and have a good time.

So anyone living out that way that wants to get in touch and play some just let me know here, and i'll add you to my call-up list. lol St.~~the more the merrier!~~

PS I guess there's a big handycap tournament in Ocala every Sunday, and Saturday nights there's a good 9 ball tourney in Mount Dora. Plus the Tables are always open at the Park where the inlaws and us are staying. Can't wait!

CarolNYC
12-06-2004, 03:55 AM
Hiya Stretch,
Oh, now you go down to Florida,when I come home /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif(just kidding)
I believe we'll be back there around June 22nd-
anyways, get in touch with RJ,if you can-when we were hanging, he knew EVERYONE!
Stay well!
Carol

Stretch
12-06-2004, 07:50 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr> Hiya Stretch,
Oh, now you go down to Florida,when I come home /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif(just kidding)
I believe we'll be back there around June 22nd-
anyways, get in touch with RJ,if you can-when we were hanging, he knew EVERYONE!
Stay well!
Carol <hr /></blockquote>

So your back to the cold eh? I'm going to be the wheel man in Pops big Chrysler Town Car. I'll be sure to wave at New Yowk on my way South haha. Think we give it a wide bearth though. Should make the whole trip in 3 days......2 for you LOL.

So how did you do in Florida? St.

CarolNYC
12-07-2004, 03:17 AM
Yep,Stretch,
Back to the cold /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
[ QUOTE ]
So how did you do in Florida<hr /></blockquote>
If your asking if I played, I didnt-otherwise, I had a wonderful time-I posted under non-pool related of my adventures! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
I hope the weather is nice for you-enjoy yourself-one day we will meet!!!!!!!!

Have a nice vacation!

Carol

eg8r
12-07-2004, 05:25 AM
Hello Stretch,

Hopefully this time things are different. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif My brother has been wanting to play in a little tournament on Friday nights, so I will definitely try to make it out there when you are in town (the tournament is in downtown leesburg, I don't remember the name of the ph). Let me know when you will be here and we can set up a time. I will be heading to the great metropolis of Cleveland Tn on the 29th and be back Jan 2nd.

eg8r

mtuckeriii
12-07-2004, 05:30 AM
Cool. It would be great to see you again. Frank's Place has a Friday night handicap tournament on the 8 footers. Not a bad time for 8 bucks and the beer is cold.

Stretch
12-07-2004, 09:03 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote mtuckeriii:</font><hr> Cool. It would be great to see you again. Frank's Place has a Friday night handicap tournament on the 8 footers. Not a bad time for 8 bucks and the beer is cold. <hr /></blockquote>

Hey Murry! Glad you had your ears on. I'm bringin baby down too, she needs a new tip. Ken loved the job you did on his cue when him and Pops Came out to see ya. They spoke "glowingly" of your little shack on the lake. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

See you next Month! St

Stretch
12-07-2004, 09:30 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> Hello Stretch,

Hopefully this time things are different. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif My brother has been wanting to play in a little tournament on Friday nights, so I will definitely try to make it out there when you are in town (the tournament is in downtown leesburg, I don't remember the name of the ph). Let me know when you will be here and we can set up a time. I will be heading to the great metropolis of Cleveland Tn on the 29th and be back Jan 2nd.

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

Hello!! Yes for sure bring the brother out. Cripes i'll likely have the better half there Pops and all the other old geezers from the Park Leauge there too. They all come out to laugh at me /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif I'm just learnin 1P from this guy in Halifax we meet every Tues. (tonight again Yea!) and i know you like that game, maybe you could show me somes moves when we're out. I gotta get this guy, he's been pounding me lol....it's those friggin double hits off the banks......screw me every time. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif St.~~1P, the slippery slope~~

eg8r
12-07-2004, 01:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hello!! Yes for sure bring the brother out. Cripes i'll likely have the better half there Pops and all the other old geezers from the Park Leauge there too. They all come out to laugh at me I'm just learnin 1P from this guy in Halifax we meet every Tues. (tonight again Yea!) and i know you like that game, maybe you could show me somes moves when we're out. I gotta get this guy, he's been pounding me lol....it's those friggin double hits off the banks......screw me every time. St.~~1P, the slippery slope~~ <hr /></blockquote> I love to play 1p, but I probably am not the one to show you anything. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif Actually now that I think about it, Tom-in-Cincy (in Sacramento) just showed me a great tip on banking. As far as helping you and giving you tips, maybe we will need to arrange to have Chopstick show up. He is a much better player than I. He should have no problem explaining banks. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r