PDA

View Full Version : New Pool Hall in town

PQQLK9
12-08-2004, 03:29 AM
A new restaurant with a recycled concept opens at 4 p.m. Friday in downtown Phoenix. Lucky Break Game & Grill, a combination bar, restaurant and billiard hall, will occupy 10,000 square feet at 3 S. Second St. in the Collier Center.

The business, which is being opened by Dave Andrea, Patrick Hughes and Dave Sanclemente, also will include Little Ditty's dueling pianos featuring Pete Wilson and Jeffrey Taylor. They used to entertain at Little Ditty's when it was housed at the former Phoenix Live at the Arizona Center a few years back.

The bar also will feature nine Brunswick Gold Crown billiard tables covered in vibrant red cloth and tended by a "billiard hostess."

Use of the tables will be complimentary when four women play together. Men play free if they buy lunch.
http://www.azcentral.com/business/columns/articles/1208buzz-bizbuzz08.html

crawdaddio
12-08-2004, 08:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The bar also will feature nine Brunswick Gold Crown billiard tables covered in vibrant red cloth and tended by a "billiard hostess." <hr /></blockquote>

RED?? What's wrong with the world??

PQQLK9
12-08-2004, 08:59 AM
I will be in Phoenix in January so I will check it out and perhaps I will wear a red shirt /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif.