PDA

View Full Version : watch jeannete lee live at the wpc

mickey2
12-09-2004, 11:11 AM
I just wanted to inform you that Lees game will be streamed in 45 minutes (from posting time).
http://www.worldpoolchampionship-women.com/html/live_stream.html

bluey2king
12-09-2004, 11:26 AM
Thanks going there now!

Ives
12-09-2004, 11:31 AM
I still can't get this to work, it hangs up on getting info than finally times out. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Vagabond
12-10-2004, 08:40 AM
Hi,
I am also trying.It asks for band width-56 or 156.I do not know what it means.When I made a choice it said do u want it to be installed.I said yes.After that it struggles to do the job and I can`t see one struggling and I shut it off.I do not know how to use these gadgets.
Vagabond /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

SnakebyteXX
12-10-2004, 08:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I am also trying.It asks for band width-56 or 156.I do not know what it means. <hr /></blockquote>

It's basically asking if you have a slow Internet connection (56k modem) or a fast one (Cable/DSL). Generally speaking if you have a slow modem this kind of thing is not worth bothering with because the modem can not deliver the image quickly enough for it to 'flow' like normal video.

I have a very fast connection and the video comes through just fine. My problem is that the picture is SO SMALL I can't make heads or tails out of what's going on.

On the other hand it's hard to complain about something that's free. In truth, we're lucky to have access to this real time presentation at all.

Snake

johnnyt
12-10-2004, 10:03 PM
I 2nd that. Free is for me. I had no problems with video at all.

Vagabond
12-11-2004, 07:41 AM
Thanks Snakebitexx.I learned somthing today.
Vagabond /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif