PDA

View Full Version : Grady's tournament a winner

jungledude51
12-09-2004, 10:02 PM
Grady's Gulf Coast tournament in Gulfport, Mississippi had 59 players entered in the one pocket tournamnet. Buddy Hall, Wade Crane, Shannon Daulton, James Walden, Dave Matlock, Marco Marquez, Ike Runnels and many other top players are down to 24 players as of Thursday afternoon.
The tournament favorite, Cliff Joyner has been eliminated from the one pocket. The banks started this morning, and the nine ball will start Friday morning. The ring banks game will feature, Dalton, Jason Miller, Truman Hogue, Richie Richardson, and two more top players. Grady will be inducted into the One Pocket Hall of Fame by Steve Booth Saturday. Great tournament, plenty action to come. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

PQQLK9
12-10-2004, 04:12 AM
Thanks for the update.

Cane
12-10-2004, 05:08 PM
Yeah, I had one of my few remaining brain cells misfire on that tournament. I was planning to drive down to Gulfport the middle of next week for the tournament, then last night checked Grady's website to see when the players meeting for the 9-Ball event was scheduled... 9am TODAY. Had my weeks mixed up, I guess. Oh, well, off to the pool room to practice for the next tournament I forget about! /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Sure did want to go to this one, though!

Later,
Bob

Deeman2
12-13-2004, 01:50 PM
Bob, I did the exact same thing. I guess we were both on the same wavelength. Anyone know how it turned out?

Deeman