PDA

View Full Version : FOR MEN ONLY---->LEARNING TO STAY DOWN

cheesemouse
05-21-2002, 04:30 PM
For Men Only,
<strip from the waist down; you can leave your shoes on if your self conscious.
<take a fairly strong string, 18 inches long and tie a one or two pound weight to one end.
<now tie the other end to your scrotum.
< now take your shooting postition and wait for the weight to stop swinging.
<now take the shot and notice how quiet and still you remain.
<now gingerly walk to your next shot while learning economy of motion.
Note: one only has to proform this drill five times in your life to firmly implant the lesson into your muscle memory and visualization files.
Note: only proform this drill on the back tables in the pool hall.

P.S. If your good at visualization you may get away with just using your imagination. /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

05-21-2002, 07:13 PM
Unfortunately Cheese, once the women start doing this drill stripping from the waist UP, the men aren't going to care about staying down anymore.........so to speak.......

Ralph S.
05-21-2002, 08:48 PM
How right you are Lorri, how right you are.
Ralph S.

jjinfla
05-22-2002, 06:31 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Lorri:</font><hr> Unfortunately Cheese, once the women start doing this drill stripping from the waist UP, the men aren't going to care about staying down anymore.........so to speak....... <hr></blockquote>

Ah Lorri, the perpetual tease. LOL
And Cheese, do you think you can give the rat a rest? It's getting a bit distracting. At least slow it down. Jake

05-22-2002, 07:01 AM
You truly have no idea......LMAO

cheesemouse
05-22-2002, 08:32 AM
jjinfla,
You are right. My imagination runs wild on me everyonce in awhile and my sense-of-humor is admittedly not normal. I will give my evil twin a rest......thanks for the grounding.